Telephone: 021 2066287
Senior Manager, Supply Planning
Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Senior Manager, Supply Planning for their site.
Job Description / Information
The roles purpose is to be responsible for developing and leading key programs within the Supply planning function either within a franchise or globally across franchises. This would involve interfacing in areas such as PLCM, M&A, Marketing and AO interface programs that require dedicated focus and implementation into the supply planning function. The role will interface with Supply Planning, Advanced Operations, Sourcing, Manufacturing and the Marketing function and in some cases will have people responsibility
- To work cross functionally with key stakeholders to define the program implications into the supply planning function and to set up clear project plans with timing ,milestones and resources to execute within the agreed brief.
- To be able to act on own initiative and take limited direction from immediate superiors, therefore having the responsibility to set direction of the project and also its scope within the supply planning function.
- To be able to operate programs within a franchise but also to be able to design and develop programs at global impact level taking into consideration the different types of business and their needs.
- To be able to manage Program level budgets and resources within the Supply Planning functional remit and understand impacts on achieving the overall program goals.
- To highlight to senior management progress and escalate where required projects that are behind in performance and propose mitigating actions.
- To be able to scope a project and to co-ordinate resources with limited direction or senior level management support.
- To be able to cross functional boundaries and work with multi-disciplinary teams in driving specific projects to a close and to the quality standards needed
- To be able to review key projects ongoing and capable of assessing impact based on the original objectives set by the team or leader.
- To work with other project managers in driving best practice process and controls in project management and therefore setting a clear standard in driving best practice project management .
- To be accountable for running risk assessments and level of change required within a given program and to be responsible for identifying and mitigating issues in regard to people change management.
- To be responsible for the planning of all logistics and review cycle for the programs and to record the agreed actions, impacts to senior management.
- Degree level in Business/Engineering/Supply Chain management
- Prince II project management accreditation preferred or alternate recognized program
- Languages at least English but preferably a second language depending on global location
Background experience required
- Minimum of 7 years in a content role of either supply/manufacturing/engineering disciplines
- Man-management experience of leading a group or team of people
- Program management able to demonstrate experience in running a deploying programs into organizations
- Significant problem solving and root causing experience based on lean way of working (six sigma)
- Demonstrate knowledge of project management software tools to support driving best practice project management
- Percent Travel Required Up to 20%
For further information on Senior Manager, Supply Planning role in Cork please contact Ros on 021 2066287 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval