Our client a Pharmaceutical Company in Mayo are currently looking to recruit a Senior Manager Training for their site.
Design, develop and deliver training programs leveraging all available platforms (online and offline) to support a wide range of training programs across Global Operations function, which are aligned to the business strategy, including (but not limited to) new hire orientation, employee development, management and professional development, leadership development and high-potential training programs.
Partner with Management at sites and act as an Organizational Development Resource to facilitate and drive projects and programs including driving cultural change, organizational change and organizational development.
This role requires cross functional relationship building and partnering with all levels of the organization to apply best practices and identify process improvements to ensure overall training effectiveness and efficiency.
Incumbent has full authority to make decisions and/or take action that is required to carry out job duties. Company internal requirements include compliance with ethics, environmental health and safety, financial, human resources, 5S housekeeping, cGMP procedures, general business policies, requirements and objectives. The incumbent must be willing to take temporary assignments as required.
This role has a global remit and will require both in country and international travel.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Partner with key business stakeholders to assess and identify current and future training needs, using critical HR data to inform these interactions e.g. job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals, talent profiles, IDP’s.
- Create custom curricula, based on business requirements and employee needs.
- Design and develop a range of high level and targeted, training programs and initiatives, leveraging both on and off-line platforms as appropriate to support the training needs identified in a timely and effective manner.
- Delivers training for employees as required at multiple sites.
- Build innovative formal and informal learning tools, resources, and programs that enhance organizational success.
- Trains and coach managers, supervisors and others involved in employee development efforts.
- Engage with the business directly to communicate, plan and schedule the delivery of training programs across multiple sites. Including materials production/supply and participant tracking.
- Where appropriate identify, engage and manage external training providers in the design and delivery of selected training programs.
- Partner with the Learning and Development COE to deliver L&OD programs to employees across multiple sites.
- Support company-wide Talent initiatives such as My Career, Talent Profiles, and Individual Development Plans
- Partner with site Management and act as an Organizational Development Resource to facilitate and drive cultural change, organizational change and development initiatives, across multiple sites.
- Develop key performance metric dashboard to monitor and evaluate training program’s delivery, effectiveness, success and ROI and report to the business leaderships teams as required.
- Develop criteria to evaluate the effectiveness of training activities, including quizzes, surveys and process confirmation observations.
- Track key performance indicators to drive learning and manage the training budget assigned.
- Keep up to date with trends, developments and best practices in training and OD.
Job Qualifications (Minimum Requirements):
The requirements described in this section are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• 5 years training related experience.
• Strong background in design and development of functional training programs.
• Expertise in program and project management.
• Familiarity with adult learning theory.
• Experience with instructional design principles to create engaging learning content.
• Experience as a people manager or HRBP is a plus.
Essential Skills, Experience, and Competencies (includes Licenses, Credentials)
• Ability to work on cross functional teams and apply influencing skills in a matrix environment.
• Ability to partner with and influence key internal and external stakeholders.
• Excellent oral, presentation, facilitation skills and writing skills.
• Demonstrated leadership and organization skills.
• Passionate about helping colleagues learn and grow.
• Understanding of adult learning principles.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work independently.
• Expertise in using Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Very strong computer software skills with an ability to learn quickly.
• Ability to meet deadlines and work on multiple tasks without constant supervision.
• Ability to travel up to 30-40% depending on business needs.
All applicants must be authorised to work in the EU.
For further information on this Senior Manager Training – Mayo role please contact Edel Kelly on 087 4108620/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.