Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Senior Manufacturing Engineer for their site.
You will contribute to implementing and execution of the APV Supplier Controls processes at Contract and/or Sub-Contract manufacturing sites. You will be responsible for managing supplier (CM) activities related to: DFMEA, PFMEA, Process Qualification and Validation (IQ, OQ, PQ) Plans and Reports, Control Plans, Manufacturing Process Instructions (MPIs), and review and approve as appropriate. You will provide input to operating plans and budgets, identify, select and qualify suppliers/Contract Manufacturers. You will be leading assigned projects that will include creation of timelines, meeting milestones and communicating status to senior level management. You will participate in VATFs, Kaizens and verifying design activities specified in Design Control Procedures, manufacturing process improvements and cost reduction efforts, updating BOM and specification documentation. You will liaise with the design organization, Quality, Regulatory and Sourcing functions, Contract Manufacturers and OEMs to manage the supply of quality components and/or Finished devices/generators for both pre and post-market development activities. You develop and maintain design and fabrication of machinery, jigs, fixtures and other tools utilized in the design, development, production and distribution of current and future product qualification of said tools.
We are looking for qualified, hands-on, problem solving person with a B.S. level 8 in Material Science or Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent technical education and desirably with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience. You are a dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams. You are experienced with working with contract manufacturers and OEMs. If have experience in owning or supporting CAPA related activities. You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking. Travel will be within Europe, mainly Ireland with some travel in the USA.
Leadership Expectations provide the framework for what we expect from all employees - outlining the actions and behaviours we must develop and demonstrate in pursuit of our Mission and global growth goals.
- We are committed to being experts in what we do, with a clear vision of where we are going and the plan to get there.
- Demonstrates Global Business Acumen
- Thinks Critically and Makes Sound Decisions
- Sets Strategic Direction
- We partner with and involve others, knowing that diverse talent, skills, and perspectives lead to better outcomes.
- Collaborates and Creates Alignment
- Attracts, Deploys, and Develops Talent
- Fosters Diversity and Inclusion
- We are bold thinkers who create new ideas and bring our best solutions forward to benefit our patients, partners, and customers.
- Focuses on Patient and Customer
- Generates Breakthrough Ideas
- Initiates and Leads Change
- We do what we say we are going to do, delivering results with the highest standards.
- Sets High Standards
- Instils Operational Excellence
- Drives Accountability
- Models Ethical Behaviour
For further information on this Senior Manufacturing Engineer role in Galway please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval