Duties & Responsibilities:
- Engineering lead for Audit activities for product family with corporate and regulatory bodies.
- Technical representative for Field Assurance queries and product complaint investigations.
- Operations Core team lead in PDP Projects. Ensuring DFLS/DFM principles are employed in all next generation programs
- Engineering responsibility for product family (processes, equipment and documentation to meet Quality, service and cost objectives for AOP targets).
- Project Lead on Lean Sigma initiatives and continuous improvement projects.
- Technical lead on site visitor programs performing technical presentations for VIPs, customer tours and physician visits.
- Demonstrate complete understanding of relevant engineering systems and understanding of how they interact with relevant corporate corporate policies.
- Project lead for cross site engineering projects to harness corporate wide best practice.
- Ability to develop technical capability of group to achieve business strategy through mentoring / coaching.
- Plan the technical aspect of process improvement projects. Drive continuous process improvement and equipment upgrades. Guides the conceptualization of new methodologies, materials, machines, processes or products.
- As part of a cross-functional team, support the execution of process technology design and validation together with technology transfers from other locations. Fully characterize manufacturing processes and associated equipment to understand failure points and take appropriate steps to address same.
- Demonstrate engineering leadership in corrective/preventative action procedures and NCMR closure.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant manufacturing experience in a related engineering discipline with a Bachelor Degree (BSc/B.Eng in Mechanical, Manufacturing or related engineering) is required.
- Solid interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Effective project and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and to take initiative is essential.
- Demonstrates Core Behaviours in their work.
- Advanced Computer literacy.
- Statistical skills (basic and minimal advanced statistics).
- Knowledge of statistical software.
- Technical writing skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.