Telephone: 086 3073779
Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Clare is currently looking to recruit a Senior Manufacturing Engineer for their site.
- Provide support to the reagent Manufacturing Operation with the business objectives of quality, performance and cost.
- Direct efforts to ensure that all processes, equipment, materials and methods that are used in the manufacturing of the products are as per requirements and in compliance with good manufacturing requirements and ISO 13485/FDA requirements. Participate in the introduction of new reagents, new manufacturing processes/systems/procedures and equipment into the facility. Transfer and implement processes from other manufacturing facilities.
- Liaison with overseas colleagues as required.
- Liaison with quality and engineering both internal in the plant and externally within the corporation.
- Lead and participate in equipment design reviews, factory acceptance tests, user requirement specifications and layout development.
- Providing technical leadership on process issues. Responsible for establishing technical standards. Leadership of projects to resolve complex technical issues regarding equipment.
- Education/ Experience
- Third level Degree or equivalent in Engineering. A minimum of 5 years relevant manufacturing experience in the Diagnostics Industry is required. Experience in project management and a strong understanding of GMP, ISO/ FDA requirements are required.
- Experience working with Clinical Chemistry/ Immunoassay/ Blood virus manufacturing processes would be an advantage.
For further information on this Senior Manufacturing Engineer role in Clare please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 086 3073779 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval