Senior Manufacturing Engineer Galway
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Senior Manufacturing Engineer for their site. The Senior Manufacturing Engineer will have scientific understanding and technical engineering skills to meet business goals and objectives. The chosen candidate will be based on the Galway site and have the ability to coach, lead and enhance the productivity of technical reports within the business.
- Providing technical leadership on product and process issues.
- Leading technical improvement under the team's VIP program.
- Transferring and implementing processes either from development or from another manufacturing facility.
- Liaison with quality and engineering both internal to the plant and externally within the corporation.
- Participation, where appropriate, in the phase review process and the NPE meetings with respect to new products.
- Ongoing manufacturing support in order to help the team meet its business objectives of quality, output and cost.
- Maintain a valid capacity model in co-operation with the line Supervisor and conduct adequate advance planning for required capital.
- Provide technical leadership/guidance for the Process Technician on the team (with specific responsibility to ensure that the preventative maintenance program is adequate and timely).
- Development and implementation of appropriate supporting documentation, which complies with GMP in conjunction with the other team members.
- Project planning, in detail, in support of major projects, product/process transfer etc.
- Evaluates in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects.
- Responsible for other projects as assigned by the company.
- Demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality.
- Understands and comply with all the regulations governing the quality systems.
- Ensures all direct reports are aware of their commitment to patient safety and product quality, are current with their training requirements and that they understand and comply with all other regulations governing their work.
- HETAC Level 8 qualification in a relevant field, with a minimum of 6 years relevant experience
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
- Proven ability to work well as part of a team & on own with minimum supervision
If you would like further information on this Senior Manufacturing Engineer job in Galway or any other Engineering opportunities I have available please contact Edel Kelly on 091730022 / email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval