Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Senior Manufacturing Engineer for their site.
The Senior Manufacturing Engineer needs to be motivated in delivering improvements and making a positive difference to be successful in such a role, sharing a desire for excellence, a value for the company you are working for. You will have the ability to analyse data and complete root cause analysis as essential skills gained within manufacturing environment.
- To work with key business stakeholders and operations teams to build a continuous improvement environment that supports ongoing change and improvement initiatives.
- To support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the identification and elimination of unnecessary complexity within business processes and identification of simplified ways of working
- Identify and put in place permanent and effective technical / system solutions to problems
- Identify and deliver continuous improvement projects in process performance and material yield –increase productivity and reduce cost
- Maintain high quality / compliance standards in line with Medical Devices manufacturing requirements
- Manage a variable workload to meet operational and project commitments
- Ensure that all Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are fulfilled
- Engineering degree, or equivalent qualification, preferably with at least 5 years experience.
- Strong technical background and capabilities.
- Motivated to work on own initiative and the ability to make and implement decisions.
- Knowledge of ISO and FDA compliance with emphasis on validation.
- Knowledge of six sigma and lean manufacturing principles.
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills.
- A demonstrated ability to solve problems with innovative and cost effective solutions.
- Proven track record of excellent time keeping & attendance is essential.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.