Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Commutable from Limerick, Clare, Mayo
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Senior Manufacturing Engineer for their site.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Implementing the manufacturing build plan with manufacturer to meet device demand.
- Provide technical and QA line support to the manufacturing line.
- Proactive monitoring of line efficiency, performance and output
- Ensure manufacturing activities are managed in accordance with the company's quality system and policies, including diligent recording of results and writing reports.
- Identify and implement opportunities for improved efficiency.
- Define and refine assembly methods and process settings
- Leading role in risk management and disaster planning.
- Write procedures, protocols, specifications, and reports.
- Provide design for manufacture feedback/support to R&D team during new product development phase
- Maintain traceability of all finished good products
- Equipment specification, procurement, calibration, and maintenance
- Managing and mentoring direct reports, where relevant.
- Liaise with component and service suppliers on delivery schedule and any quality problems
Key Relationships / Interfaces
- Manufacturing leadership and team.
- Quality and Regulatory personnel.
- Manufacturing subcontractor.
- Marketing and Sales teams.
- R&D team
- Component and equipment suppliers.
- Service suppliers.
Essential Skills / Experience
- Minimum education of mechanical or biomedical engineering degree or equivalent.
- Typically 5 years' experience in the manufacturing/design/development of medical devices.
- Strong understanding of basic engineering principles.
- Strong problem solving capability.
- Ability to work well under deadlines and pressure
- Ability to communicate clearly, accurately, and directly, both verbally and in writing, to a widely varied audience.
Behaviours / Values
- Able to work on own initiative and as a team player.
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Clear communicator
- Good judgment and problem solving ability & is capable of understanding the impact of decision making on both the company and end users.
- Able to build good, strong and positive working relationships with cross functional teams internationally.
For further information on this Senior Manufacturing Engineer role in Galway, please contact Tommy McKeown on 086 0100903 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Senior Manufacturing Engineer Our client a leading medical device company based in Galway is recruiting for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer…
Senior Manufacturing Engineer Commutable from Limerick, Clare, Mayo Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to…
Senior Manufacturing Engineer Our client, a leading medical device company based across Ireland, is looking for a Senior Manufacturing Engineers…