Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Job ID: JOB-12270
We know it’s not all about the money when you’re looking for your next Senior Manufacturing Engineer job but we also know it’s important too! HERO are working with a global leader in Medical Devices to find the very best of talent for their Indiana operation. Why should you apply? This Senior Manufacturing Engineer job opportunity in Indiana offers exceptional career development opportunities whilst delivering excellent salary and benefits package. Let’s talk to see if this is the right move for you.
About the Role:
Be part of a team that develops custom applications and software solutions for manufacturing needs. Use your knowledge and passion for software development, manufacturing and medical devices to help shape the needs of my clients site and the medical device industry. This team member will provide full Software Development Life Cycle support in a dynamic and challenging software environment.
- Work in a cross functional team to provide software solutions for our Arden Hills Operations team. Cross functional teams are typically business user, business analyst, technical peers within the team and across the site and Global IT.
- Design, develop, debug, and deploy desktop and web-based applications that automate manufacturing processes to meet specific requirements.
- Perform unit testing, validation testing, and integration testing of developed software.
- Create and maintain high quality documents to provide technical, user and validation documentation for software solutions.
- Work with production teams to understand their processes and recommend solutions to solve their problems and improve process efficiency and quality.
- Place strong emphasis on customer focus by providing timely support of production issues. Deploy software packages to production and provide follow up training, support, and upgrade.
- Participates in the development of less experienced staff by setting an example, providing guidance, and offering counsel.
- May lead projects within the function or department and/or represents a specialized field in larger project teams. Influences middle management on business solutions.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or a closely related field of study
- 5-7 Years of relevant work experience with BS
- 3-5 Years of relevant work experience with MS
- Strong understanding of computer science principles, including software architecture, database management systems, and relevant programming languages
- Experience in Object-Oriented Programming and design methodology
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to translate user requirements into technical implementation
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages, frameworks, database, and operating systems (C#/.NET, .NET Core, WPF, SQL Server, MongoDB) and communication protocols for data transfer between PC and hardware devices (Serial, USB, Ethernet, etc.)
- Technical project leader experience.
- Developing software within the medical device industry (or comparable highly regulated environment).
- AWS, Azure, AngularJS, React, Java, MySQL experience.
- Database design experience; SQL experience
- Message oriented middleware. (Ex. IBM MQ)
- Hardware interface experience (RFID, Camera via Serial/TCP-IP/MODBUS etc.)
- Python development experience.
- Source code control experience, ex. TFS, Git.
For further information on this role please contact Tommy McKeown on +353 86 0100903 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review your data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13382 R&D Manager – Product Engineering / Sustaining Engineering The R&D team are growing, starting exciting…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13381 Quantity Surveyor The company is an award-winning and innovative contractor providing project solutions for the…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13357 We are a growing medical device company, based in Galway, and dedicated to reducing the…