Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Senior Marketing Executive for their site on a temporary contract
- Manage delivery of marketing programmes for Irl consumer/medical channel markets to ensure completion of specific geographical programmes and implementation of agreed marketing strategy.
- Act as the primary AT (medical and consumer) internal marketing interface for marketing / instruction materials sign off, product training, vendor/distributor process support. Provide cover for Customer Service role when required.
- Support development of AT consumer business across all markets, supporting marketing and sales initiatives, after sales / customer service support and operational requirements.
- Support French team administratively to deliver on agreed business goals and support ongoing distribution partners marketing/ordering requirements.
- Irl Consumer/Medical Channel Product Marketing: Responsible for development and implementation of Irish marketing programmes including successful implementation of Irish PR campaigns, retail launches, etc.
- Support consumer business in UK and Irl by ensuring successful Innovo user test experiences (i.e. case studies, bloggers, product reviewers, ambassador partner sites, etc) by utilising learned experience and previously created resources to support new marketing / sales initiatives across markets. Act as an internal resource to support operational requirements across all departments
- Identification of, and support to the team in pursuing, Innovo Ambassador Partner opportunities in the UK and Ireland.
- Primary, and adhoc, project team participation and responsible for marketing tasks associated with product development and launch i.e. user evaluations, creation of instructional material, IM, QSG, videos etc
- Provide cover for Customer Service Co-ordinator role during holidays, sick leave, etc. including providing consumer and clinician advice, order taking, data entry, order fulfilment, etc.
- Support French BDM on delivery of direct market programmes, including registry studies, and support marketing / internal process requirements for WHU medical distribution partners in France.
- Co-ordination of international purchase orders, forecasting, sample orders in conjunction with customer fulfilment and customer service administrator.
Academic and Professional Experience:
- Business Degree or Diploma
- 3 ? 5 years? experience
- Medical Devices Preferred but not essential
Skills & Attributes:
- Self-Starter - Ability to work on own initiative; proactive
- Customer oriented and focused
- Business and performance focused
- Achiever - ?Can Do? attitude
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Ability to multi-task - capable of prioritising work in the context of rapid, sometimes repeated, revisions to priorities over project life cycles.
- Positive approach; energetic
- Self-sufficient, and strategic in organising how to tackle new challenges / projects.
- Systematic and orderly
- Works effectively under pressure
- Strikes appropriate balance - analysis: action
- Attention to detail; accuracy and thoroughness of proofreading, and numerical excellence
- Friendly; collaborative in work style
- Quick, efficient, work processes and high work rate.
- Team player
- Reflective; a great listener, and interesting in seeking input from all relevant sources.
For further information on this Senior Marketing Executive role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 0212066287 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval