Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Limerick is currently looking to recruit an Senior Marketing Manager for their site.
- Align marketing communications with the vision of the EDC to create specialized centers for software development and data analytics whereby the most valuable technology is developed and maintained by highly skilled employees and key partners who optimize value and creativity.
- Raise profile of the EDC externally, create stronger links to the company mission and ensure EDC is seen as an exciting employer of choice.
- To develop and implement the EDC marketing plan and communications strategy which focuses on the objective of improving Quality, Affordability, and Speed of delivery through the internalization of software development, process standardization and continuous improvement
- Full responsibility for Internal communications across Global Development Centre
Not Expected to:
- Deliver Communications strategy in isolation: will partner with software developers and communication colleagues; senior directors and other functions as appropriate.
Key Role Activities:
- Develop a clear understanding of the companies EMEA Development Centre Ireland and position EDC as an employer of choice for software developers through development and implementation of a strong marketing communications plan.
- Understand the competitive employment frame and collect market intelligence.
- Work in partnership with key members of the EDC Teams to ensure that communications strategy is aligned to EDC strategic plan.
- Provide communications planning and delivery to support internal programmes; corporate initiatives and wider cross-sector communications.
- Develop platforms i.e. website and social media presence.
- Develop content, manage and measure traditional, digital and social media communications channels to drive effective communications and engagement.
- Engage with external agencies, partners and industry events focussed on careers and recruitment.
- Build partnerships with academic institutions focussed on software development to ensure access to key graduates.
- Drive internal company communications for the EDC Ireland leadership team.
- Planning and delivering internal events.
- Provide regular status updates to Head of EDC
- Benchmark activity with appropriate metrics and evaluate success.
- Manage local communications budget as appropriate.
For further information on this Senior Marketing Manager role in Limerick please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.