Telephone: 086 8395533
Senior MDR/Vigilance Specialist
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Senior MDR/Vigilance Specialist for their site.
- Oversight of complaint handling activities for a wide range of products. You will be responsible for the secondary approval of regulatory reporting decisions in a designate role. You will also be responsible for the timely submission of US Medical Device Report (MDR) and EU Vigilance Reports to external regulatory agencies. You will also support the response to any queries received from regulatory agencies in relation to complaint events or post market regulatory reports.
- Provide oversight of clinical trial activity with respect to complaint handling and provide appropriate support to the clinical teams as required, including interaction with clinical safety teams.
- Support complaint trend analysis and annual post market surveillance reports for various products.
- Support complaint handling harmonization initiatives with other sites globally.
- Support risk management, risk analysis and health hazard analysis associated with complaint/post-market information.
- Support both internal and external audit activities and will interface directly with auditors/inspectors.
- Support any CAPA activities as required.
- Directly manage people and be responsible for communication and coordination of talent management initiatives with reports.
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities to support the role out of cell operating systems and principles within the PXM department and lead problem solving initiatives within the department and coach or mentor other team members.
- Monitor the company's drug or medical devices surveillance program including the intake, protocol development, evaluation, processing, and follow-up on adverse reports, participation in the resolution of any legal liability and in complying with government regulations.
- Ensure complete and accurate maintenance and reporting of Medical Device Reports (MDRs), Adverse Drug Experience (ADE) data or adverse reaction data as required by regulatory agencies.
- Review and analyse clinical databases for the extraction of ADE data and integrates the data to ensure the creation of a unified database consistent with the aims and purposes of ADE standardization and internalization as well as to ensure the accuracy and quality of safety summaries.
- Act as a liaison internally and with external collaborators to develop programs and processes to meet regulatory reporting requirements.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Bachelor’s degree (Level 8 NFQ) in Engineering/Science or related discipline and preferably with 5-8 years’ relevant experience in a medical devices or related environment. Candidates with a legal or clinical qualification (e.g. registered nurse or experience in physiological or clinical measurement science) will also be considered.
- We are looking for a dynamic team player who can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Experience/understanding of complaint handling or CAPA processes are desirable.
- Candidates must be able to think critically and make sound decisions.
- Candidates must be focused on patient safety and customer service, set high standards, instils operational excellence, drive accountability and model ethical behaviour.
- Candidates must be a good communicator and are fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
For further information on this Senior MDR/Vigilance Specialist role in Galway please contact Bimi on 086 8395533 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.