Telephone: 086 8395533
SENIOR MDR VIGILANCE SPECIALIST
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Senior MDR Vigilance Specialist for their site.
- You will be responsible for the oversight of complaint handling activities for a wide range of products.
- You will be responsible for the secondary approval of regulatory reporting decisions in a designate role.
- You will also be responsible for the timely submission of US MDR and EU Vigilance Reports to external regulatory agencies.
- You will also support the response to any queries received from regulatory agencies in relation to complaint events or post market regulatory reports.
- You will also provide oversight of clinical trial activity with respect to complaint handling, and provide appropriate support to the clinical teams as required, including interaction with clinical safety teams.
- You will support complaint trend analysis and annual post market surveillance reports for various products.
- You will also support complaint handling harmonization initiatives with other sites globally.
- You will support risk management, risk analysis and health hazard analysis associated with complaint/post-market information.
- You will also support both internal and external audit activities and will interface directly with auditors/inspectors.
- You will also support any CAPA activities as required.
- You will also directly manage people and be responsible for communication and coordination of talent management initiatives with reports.
- You will contribute to continuous improvement activities to support the role out of cell operating systems and principles within the department.
- You will also lead problem solving initiatives within the department and coach or mentor other team members.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Bachelor’s degree (Level 8 NFQ) in Engineering/Science or related discipline and preferably with 5-8 years relevant experience in a medical devices or related environment.
- Candidates with a legal or clinical qualification (e.g. registered nurse or experience in physiological or clinical measurement science) will also be considered.
- We are looking for a dynamic team player who can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Experience/understanding of complaint handling or CAPA processes are desirable.
- Candidates must be able to think critically and make sound decisions.
- Candidates must be focused on patient safety and customer service, set high standards, instils operational excellence, drive accountability and model ethical behaviour.
- Candidates must be a good communicator and are fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
For further information on this Senior MDR Vigilance Specialist role in Galway please contact Bimi Felix on 086 8395533 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval