Senior Mechanical Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Limerick are currently looking to recruit a Senior Mechanical Engineer for their site.
You are the one who can make the difference. Join us and be a crucial part of advancing the world of health!
Be the Senior Mechanical Engineer:
- Planning, coordination, design, and analysing data of technical experiments at any stage of development including design of experiments activities for characterization, prototype testing, and qualification.
- Work with mechanical technician coordinate testing and supervise test setups
- Testing and documentation, of integrated systems in compliance with applicable international standards and internal quality systems
- Work with stakeholders to integrate subsystems and verify device designs
- Work with external suppliers to establish requirements and guide design efforts in meeting project milestones
- Support the efforts in creation of specifications, design, and test methods for the new products.
- Interface with manufacturing on an ongoing basis during the development and product enhancement stages to ensure manufacturability of the design solutions.
- Utilise Design for Six Sigma tools as appropriate to enhance the product design.
- Conduct risk management activities such as Failure Modes Effects Analysis.
- Provide root cause investigation through a CAPA process
- Support the ongoing compliance with requirements for Medical Devices and all associated quality system requirements.
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant industrial experience in an electro-mechanical environment preferably medical.
- Design for Six Sigma knowledge would be highly advantageous
- Knowledge of international standards applicable to medical devices, including ISO 60601-1.
- Experience with data acquisition, analysis, and statistical methods.
- Expertise in interdisciplinary systems, including electromechanical and electronic systems
- Experience in design verification of Medical Device in a FDA-regulated environment is preferred.
- Familiarity with 3D Inventor, SolidWorks, and Minitab is highly desirable.
- Experience over the full product life cycle is desired.
- Self-starter, proactive and ability to work with little supervision and under pressure
For further information on this Senior Mechanical Engineer role in Galway please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval