Contact: Caroline Kingston
Telephone: 086 8395531
Senior Microbiology Analyst - Contract
Our client, a pharma company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Senior Microbiology Analyst for their site on a contract basis.
- QC Process Microbiologist
- Generating site trends (utilities) whilst supporting the identification of appropriate corrective and preventative actions.
- Provide QC representation on the Critical Utilities Team.
- Provide technical troubleshooting support during site failure investigations.
- Support the deployment of rapid micro techniques & new emerging technologies that may be applied in QC.
- Provide internal & external technical troubleshooting of QC Microbiology testing methodologies and techniques.
- Collating and reviewing of QC related data used to support regulatory filings in addition to addressing any requests for information from health authorities.
- Ensuring that our microbiological testing strategy is consistent with GMP requirements (Annex 1 & Annex 2 EU GMP) and company requirements as per Platform.
- Ensuring that the design and qualification of QC testing is performed according to GMP requirements.
- Ensuring that activities are carried out in compliance with cGMP and company quality standards. Understanding and supporting current regulatory trends and future testing requirements and participating in relevant internal and external QC related audits.
Educational Qualification Preferences & Experience:
- An MSc or BSc in Microbiology or related Scientific discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience within a regulated biologics or pharma industry with a preference for candidates with prior Process &/or QC Microbiology experience.
For further information on this Senior Microbiology Analyst role in Cork please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval