Our client, a technology company in the North West are currently looking to recruit a senior full stack developer for their site.
Are you a senior.net developer who is looking for an exciting new challenge? Are you curious about the latest developments in the tech industry and do you want to have influence in bringing these into the team? Then this role could be for you. It is a hands-on coding role, but you will be able to bring your own skills to the role to shape the Software Development Team (Dev Team).
- Work as part of an Agile SCRUM team breaking down, designing, estimating, developing, testing and documenting work as per requirements.
- Ability to assess and prioritise technical issues and effectively communicate these priorities.
- Hands-on coding per toolset below.
- Feed into the architectural design of the products we are creating along with other team members to ensure the maintainability, quality, performance, integration and usability from both our customers and the companies perspective. This means getting involved in database design, design patterns, frameworks, hosting requirements, user interface design etc.
- Provide mentoring to other members of the team.
- Be actively involved in hiring and growing our development team.
- Experienced developer who wants to work on web based SaaS technologies, will be working on a mixture of latest cutting edge frameworks, environments and processes but must also be willing to work on some classic projects that are in maintenance mode.
- The ideal candidate will have an eagerness to keep up with and where possible ahead of industry standards and willing to encourage and bring others along with them ultimately they need to enjoy creating quality software and pushing the boundaries.
- Experience in a client facing role and be able to communicate with the client during the delivery process.
- Relevant third level degree in engineering or computer science discipline
- 5+ years’ experience using same or similar toolset as stated below
- An excellent leader and an ability to bring new ideas to our company.
Required tech experience:
- Visual Studio 2015+, SQL Server 2008 R2+, version control
- JQuery, SCSS, CSS, HTML5, SPROCs, Repositories
- Sense of humour
Extras (an advantage):
- Lync, Entity Framework, ASP.Net MVC, HTML5, NuGet, IOC, unit and automated testing, PowerShell, TypeScript, Angular, Azure, Team Foundation Server
- TypeScipt and Angular
- Branching strategy, SSO, TDD, Dependency Injection, advanced GIT (rebasing, merging, reset HEAD, reflog)
For further information on this Developer role in Leitrim please contact Dee Curley on 086 7902191 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval