Senior .NET Developer – API
Job ID: JOB-12182
Senior .NET Developer – API
Our client, a technology company based in the North West are currently looking to recruit a Senior Software Engineer on a permanent basis. This role can be worked remotely
Are you a senior .Net API developer who is looking for an exciting new challenge? Are you curious about the latest developments in the tech industry and do you want to have influence in bringing these into the team? Then this role could be for you. It is a hands-on coding role, but you will be able to bring your own skills to the role to shape the Software Development Team. Our products are web-based applications built using Microsoft technologies.
- Work as part of an Agile SCRUM team breaking down, designing, estimating, developing, testing and documenting work as per requirements.
- Assess and prioritise technical issues and effectively communicate these priorities.
- Strong API and database design skills.
- Undertake investigations/ POCs and provide possible guidance on the best solutions to technical problems.
- Develop APIs that allow integrations from Mobile, Single-Page application (React.js) or Third-Party clients
- Triage/troubleshoot, assess and prioritise complex technical issues and effectively communicate these priorities.
- Work closely with the business to ensure the product meets customer needs and does not have negative impact of existing customer functionality.
- Feed into the architectural design of the products we are creating along with other team members to ensure the maintainability, quality, performance, integration and usability from both our customers and the companies perspective. This means getting involved in database design, design patterns, frameworks, hosting requirements
- Early identification of risk and opportunities, and making data-backed decisions and recommendations
- Provide mentoring to other members of the team.
- Be actively involved in hiring and growing our development team.
Hands-on coding per toolset below.
- Experienced developer with previous web-based SaaS technologies experience, working on a mixture of frameworks, environments
- Demonstrable experience of remote working and leading others utilising on line collaboration tools.
- Experience in a client facing role and be able to communicate with the client during the delivery process.
- Relevant third level degree in engineering or computer science discipline.
- 5+ years experience using same or similar toolset as stated below.
- An excellent leader and an ability to bring new ideas to our company.
- Knowledge of project and programme management methodologies would be advantageous.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline, or evidenced relevant development & training
Required tech experience:
- C#, .NET Core 3.1 and above
- SQL Server
- Entity Framework
- RESTful APIs
- Strong API and database design skills
- Mobile, Single Page Application (React.js) or Third-Party integration experience
- 0 / JWT or claim based access control
- API documentation / specification tools (e.g., OpenAPI)
- Unit testing
Extras (an advantage):
- Identity Server 4, ASP.NET Membership
- Knowledge on API testing frameworks / testing (e.g., JMeter, Postman, etc.)
- API Gateway, Backends for Frontend, Asynchronous Request-Reply knowledge
- DDD, TDD
- Azure Blob Storage, Azure Dev Ops, PowerShell
- GraphQL, gRPC, SignalR
The ideal candidate will have an eagerness to keep up with and where possible ahead of industry standards and willing to encourage and bring others along with them; ultimately, you need to enjoy creating quality software and pushing the boundaries.
For further information on this developer role in Leitrim please contact Dee on 086 7902191/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11422 Cost Accountant Our client is recruiting for a permanent contract role in Drogheda. This role…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12208 Senior Training & Development Specialist We are looking to speak with experienced Senior Training &…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12141 HR Business Partner Finding the right company that aligns to your career aspirations and values…