Senior .NET Developer
Job ID: JOB-12467
Senior .NET Developer
Our client, a technology company based in the North West of Ireland are currently looking to recruit a Software Developer, this position can be worked fully remote but must be resident in Ireland, and be able to travel to site occasionally
Are you an experienced senior developer who is looking for an exciting new challenge? Are you curious about the latest developments in the tech industry and do you want to have influence in bringing these into the team? Then this role could be for you. It is a hands-on coding role, but you will be able to bring your own skills to the role to shape our Software Development Team
- Work as part of an Agile SCRUM team breaking down, designing, estimating, developing, testing and documenting work as per requirements.
- Assess and prioritise technical issues and effectively communicate these priorities.
- Work closely with the UI/UX Design Team to progress design ideas to a working front end product that delivers an outstanding user experience.
- Undertake investigations/ POCs and provide possible guidance on the best solutions to technical problems.
- Triage/troubleshoot, assess and prioritise complex technical issues and effectively communicate these priorities.
- Work closely with the business to ensure the product meets customer needs and does not have negative impact of existing customer functionality.
- Feed into the architectural design of the products we are creating along with other team members to ensure the maintainability, quality, performance, integration and usability from both our customers and the companies perspective. This means getting involved in database design, design patterns, frameworks, hosting requirements, user interface design, etc.
- Early identification of risk and opportunities, and making data-backed decisions and recommendations
– Provide mentoring to other members of the team.
– Be actively involved in hiring and growing our development team.
– Hands-on coding per toolset below.
- Experienced developer with previous web-based SaaS technologies experience, working on a mixture of frameworks, environments and processes, and experience of working on projects in maintenance mode.
- Demonstrable experience of remote working and leading others utilising on line collaboration tools.
- Experience in a client facing role and be able to communicate with the client during the delivery process.
- Relevant third level degree in engineering or computer science discipline.
- 5+ years experience using same or similar toolset as stated below.
- An excellent leader and an ability to bring new ideas to our company.
- Knowledge of project and programme management methodologies would be advantageous.
Required tech experience:
- Net and C#
- SQL Server
- RESTful APIs
Extras (an advantage):
- NuGet, IoC, unit and automated testing, PowerShell, TypeScript, Azure Dev Ops, Team Foundation Server
- Web Forms
- Experience in third-line support
The ideal candidate will have an eagerness to keep up with and where possible ahead of industry standards and willing to encourage and bring others along with them; ultimately, you need to enjoy creating quality software and pushing the boundaries.
For further information on this Full Stack developer role please contact Dee on 086 7902191/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12597 Accounts Assistant Our client, a leading manufacturing company in Galway City, is …
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12596 Product Design Engineer Job Summary Reporting to the engineering manager, the project design engineer- MIS will support…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12037 Quality Systems Engineer Our Client, a global leader in medical device manufacturing…