Senior .NET Developer – Remote
Job ID: JOB-11827
Senior .NET Developer
My client who’s global HQ is in Ireland is looking for a C# .NET Software Engineer interested in working with the latest web application technology in one of their software development offices in Ireland, Spain or Portugal – This role can be worked fully remote
This is a varied role in a fast paced, agile/scrum environment. You will be required to work on your own initiative and produce robust, high quality code under the guidance of the other developers within the team. Ensure all QA procedures are satisfied in terms of process and documentation. Develop new features within the application. Fix bugs assigned to you by the development manager. The software team produces high quality web applications for participants and administrators of Equity/Share plans, across multiple countries and languages. We use some of the latest Microsoft technologies, and aim to keep the team up-to-date with new technology releases.
- 8+ year’s development experience
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
- Ability to lead and influence team members to produce best in class software.
- Strong C# (.NET 3.5/4) Strong C# (.NET 3.5/4) – we consider some strong Java candidates also if some .Net experience is present
- Experience in Test Frameworks such as Moq/xUnit.
- Use of GIT in Development activity.
- Strong TSQL / SQL Server Knowledge
- NET MVC 3/4/5
- Expert understanding of Design Patterns
- Extensive Software Analysis and Design experience
- Extensive experience with RESTful API’s, including Web API and Swagger (OpenAPI)
- Scrum Methodology – preferably with Agile Certification (CSM, PSM)
- Advanced knowledge of Identity and Access Management (IAM) Frameworks
- OAuth2 / OpenID / SSO via SAML 2.0
- JQuery / Ajax / Angular
- Entity Framework
- UML Experience
- UI Design / UX
- Responsive Design
- Financial Information eXchange (FIX) Protocol experience
- Knowledge of caching technologies such as Redis
- Enterprise Library Blocks (Data, Caching)
- Deployment and configuration management tools like Docker
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be part of something special, growing fast, and we want you to be part of our journey
- Competitive salary
- Pension and Health Care
- Equity options
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible working
- Active Social Club with events throughout the year
- Opportunity to travel and work in our global offices if desired
For further information on this Senior Software Engineer role please contact Dee Curley on 086 7902191 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11422 Cost Accountant Our client is recruiting for a permanent contract role in Drogheda. This role…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12208 Senior Training & Development Specialist We are looking to speak with experienced Senior Training &…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12141 HR Business Partner Finding the right company that aligns to your career aspirations and values…