Senior NPD Engineer
Our client, a manufacturing company in Mayo are currently looking to recruit a Senior NPD Engineer for their site.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Sciences. Minimum 8 years of relevant experience
- ,Special emphasis will be placed on the following:
- Personally Accountable and Candid: outgoing, proactive - highlighting task leadership, yet soliciting guidance on complex technical problems.
- Capable of acting as a Project Manager: showing structured and well planned work, with a thorough understanding of internal tools and processes.
- Performance Driven: Independent, self-motivating, the person should be comfortable with complex technical tasks with cross functional interactions. The tasks also contain a high degree of effective documentation.
- People Oriented: effective use of organization, network and relationships to drive task completion and support stakeholder management.
- Icing on the cake would be Innovative thinking. While the role is quite structured there is always a need to think of new ways to solve challenges.
- CTM or possibly CTL in NPC projects
- More focus on NPPD (tunnel), rather than FEI (funnel)
- Design Control, with an emphasis on Design Verification and Validation: conversion of (critical) user needs to specifications (inc. FMEA, DOE etc) as input to Process Validation.
- Define need for, and co-ordinate development of test methods.
- As well as NPC projects, the person will also be involved in non-NPC projects involving C/WR's and Should Cost projects.
- Co-ordination between NPD, Operations, Engineering and QA
For further information on this role in Galway please contact Bimi Felix on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval