Telephone: 091 730 022
NPD Manager (Flavour Matching Specialist) Dublin
I am currently recruiting for an innovative, driven NPD Manager to join my client, a leading ingredients company. This NPD Manager role will involve supporting the R&D Manager in the development of new products both in-house and from client briefs.
The role will have the following duties:
- Lead NPD projects from initial brief to product completion
- Carry out in-house and external trials
- Development of new product ranges for the processed meat sector primarily
- Lead customer presentations (new ideas, sales visits, various issues...)
- Manage and train junior staff
- Documentation of all trial/sample information/specification/costing
- Liaise with suppliers in terms of information and samples
- Support technical sales staff in terms of samples and customer queries
- The ideal candidate will hold a food science degree
- Have 10 years' experience in NPD ideally in the processed meat industry
- Be a flavour specialist in savoury applications capable of matching seasoning blends and various flavoured blends.
- Be willing to travel
- Be an excellent team player
For further information on this NPD Manager role in Dublin please contact Roisin McNamara on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.