Senior NPI Engineer
Senior New Product Introduction Engineer
Our client a medical device company is recruiting for a Senior NPI Engineer. Reporting to the Engineering Director the Senior Engineer will provide Technical Leadership and Project Management for new projects including New Product Introduction (NPI) and Product Development (PD). This will include, but not limited to Customer and Group meetings/calls in order to provide regular updates to all Teams on project activities, milestones and status.
- Technical Team Lead managing the NPI Team through the following NPI and PD activities:
– Introduction of ISO56000, Innovation Management Standard.
– Drive company initiated projects.
– Lead Design & Development of New Products through the Customers design process.
– Prototyping and Testing concept and initial Engineering builds.
– Design Verification and Validation including development of test protocols & and reports.
– Risk Assessment and Risk Management as per ISO13485.
– Identify the requirements for new Technologies to support robust products and processes.
– Test Method & Process Development using statistical tools (R&R, DOE, Equivalence Tests).
– Clearly defined processes documented in standard work instructions.
– Process Verification and Validation for release of products for commercialisation.
- Develop and oversee Project Management for the portfolio of projects spanning from concept to commercialisation including budgeting, prioritisation, resource management, status/stakeholder management and external communication
- Work with the Engineering Team to define new Technology User Requirements and project manage installation, qualification and scale-up of new Technologies.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Proven ability to work cross functionally as this role requires interaction with different functions across the Group.
- Highly Effective and articulate communication skills with an ability to convey and link with people at all levels of the organisation.
- People Management of the NPI Team coaching and developing individuals and accomplishing results through the team by effectively Managing Performance.
- Drives a behaviour of high performance and creates an environment of high engagement within the NPI Team.
- Project Management of high complexity NPI & PD projects using appropriate methods and tools. (e.g. PMBOK, Agile)
- Six Sigma – guide and mentor teams through problem solving and process improvement of high complexity
- Expert knowledge and proven experience of Product and Process Validation.
- NFQ Level 8 or higher in a Technical Discipline (Mechanical, Manufacturing, Mechatronics or Bio-Medical) is preferred.
- Other qualification in Project Management, Six Sigma and People Management will be a distinct advantage.
For further information on this Senior NPI Engineer role in Galway please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 086 3073779/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Senior Compliance Specialist My client a leading pharmaceutical company in Sligo is looking to hire a Senior Compliance Specialist on…
Title MDR/Vigilance Specialist Duration: 12 months Location: Work from home / Ballybrit Galway Start Date: ASAP…
Title IT Business/Systems Analyst Summary Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an…