Senior Operational Excellence Manager
Job ID: JOB-12613
Senior Manager, Operational Excellence and Business Operations
Finding the right company that aligns to your career aspirations and values is so important. I have a superb opportunity with a global diagnostics client with a base in Galway to take on the role of of Senior Manager, OpEx and Business Operations. The Senior Manager OpEx and Business Operations will work with global corporate and manufacturing functions based worldwide. You will provide multi-site leadership for Operational Excellence and projects such as capacity expansion and ramp, network optimization, product standardization and implementation of best-in-class processes and systems to enable step-change margin improvement.
- Responsible for program definition and execution; developing the strategy and vision of the Operational Excellence program for the business unit over the next 3-5 years, in collaboration with the broader Operations organization.
- Translating strategies into program/project plans; including scope management, stakeholder management, deliverables (KPIs), schedule, budget management, risk management and resource requirements.
- Competent in making difficult decisions regarding priorities among projects / programs while ensuring the buy in of teams and leaders
- Provide technical leadership and clear direction to the OpEx organization across multiple sites.
- Acts as global leader for cross-functional project teams; identifies and leads the Project Teams, owns the Project Plans (Gantts), leads and coordinates execution of all activities required for change implementation.
- Prioritizing work and resources to best meet priorities and financial targets (including CIP/PPV/Unit Cost Glides), resolving issues and initiating corrective actions as appropriate for delivery of program.
- Establishing and leading proactive, transparent, and effective communications cadence to ensure timely dissemination of information with the senior leadership team, program/project teams, and matrix stakeholders.
- Driving continuous improvement into activities within the Operational Excellence and Manufacturing Operations organizations and seeking regular feedback from leadership and stakeholders.
- Strong leadership, and the ability to collect information from multiple sources, and synthesize, integrate, and resolve conflicting requirements and cross-functional issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent negotiation and influence skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) which should include engineering, supply chain, science, IT or business disciplines.
- 10+ years’ experience including: – Manufacturing operations leadership – OpEx / Business Excellence – Engineering / quality / project management – Managing a diverse range of projects in a complex work environment – Managing a margin improvement program
This experience should be in a leadership or multi-functional role in medical diagnostic, medical device, pharmaceutical or consumer product, or similar environment.
- Formal OpEx training e.g. Shingo, Class A, Lean, Six Sigma with application
- Lean Six Sigma certification
- One or more professional certifications or equivalent experience (preferably PRINCE2, MSP, PMP, Agile, etc.)
- Experience in medical / diagnostic industry preferred
- Lean / Six Sigma Black belt qualification
For further information on this Senior Operational Excellence Manager role please contact Caroline on 086-8395531 or email email@example.com Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12718 Senior Supply Chain Planner We are looking to speak with experienced Supply Chain Professionals…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12646 Quality Team Lead Take a look at this excellent opportunity with our…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12619 Packaging Engineering Manager Permanent position Galway Exciting new role for a Packaging Engineering Manager to join one of…