Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an Senior Operations Financial Analyst for their site.
Reporting to: Senior Director of Finance
Essential Job Duties And Responsibilities:
Employees are expected to support the Finance Department requirements to the high standard required by the business including a variety of job related tasks, which may not be specific to this position profile.
- Responsible for high quality, accurate, on time insight driven financial and operations analysis and reporting – translate insights to recommendations and actions
- Lead the development of rolling 12 Month Forecast (R12), Annual Operating Plans and 5 year long range planning processes.
- Provide support to month end close process through analysis and preparation of Site Business Review
- Evaluate the impact of R12M forecasts, new product introduction, business strategies as well as regulatory actions on the business and recommend actions with business leaders to improve financial performance
- Operate in a professional and credible manner evidenced by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends
- Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organisation that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the function and organisation
- Provide technical financial advice and knowledge to others within the financial discipline. Interface with the Financial and Accounting teams as well as internal and external audit teams
- Provide strategic financial input and leadership on issues affecting the organisation i.e. evaluation of potential alliances, investments, contracts etc
- Lead initiatives to enhance all financial metrics as defined by the company
- Be an active member of the team and work with all employees to develop a world class lean manufacturing system.
- Comply with the company Limited behavioural standards.
Skills And Knowledge:
- Excellent computer skills, including the development of complex modelling
- Working knowledge of an ERP system (Oracle preferred)
- Self-directed, action oriented, forward thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards
- Strategic visionary with strong financial skills, analytical ability, good judgement and strong operations focus
- Organised team player who is an effective influencer
- Demonstrate the ability to lead change in the face of adversity, to challenge the status quo constructively
Minimum Education And Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA strongly preferred
- 5-10 years of finance experience is required within a manufacturing company
- Multi-facility responsibility preferred
For further information on this Senior Operations Financial Analyst role in Galway please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.