Senior Operations Planner
Job ID: JOB-11832
Our client is currently recruiting for a Senior Operations Planner, based on Shannon Co. Clare but commutable from Galway and Limerick. As Operations Planner, you will be responsible for managing and improving production related planning activities at their site. You will work closely with operations to understand the sites capability and updated this information into JDE/SAP IBP. You will be the sites’ supply chain liason with End-to-End and IBP Planners, and the site’s schedulers. You will lead planning related projects and work with cross functional stakeholders to deliver on time.
- Conduct capability reviews, and update parameter changes in JDE/SAP IBP.
- Act as a primary point of contact for other branches of Supply Chain, to take questions related to site scheduling, and execute on follow up items.
- Participate in the continual improvement of planning practices to ensure best in class production planning capability of an individual plant and the company as a whole.
- Collaborate within the Supply Chain function to ensure standard processes are managed and adhered to.
- Communicates with E2E planner regarding supply disruptions or significant changes to the master production schedule.
- Monitor the integrity of Bill of Materials (BOM) and manage inventory accuracy.
- Monitor the integrity of the routings and work center capacities, updating as necessary.
- Lead Cost and Inventory related projects which support the delivery strategy for the site.
- Ensure Planning related reports are circulated/published in a timely manner.
- Responsibility for Planning related data governance in the sites ERP.
- 3rd Level Degree in Business/Supply Chain/Engineering ideally, APICS/CPIM preferred.
- 2-3 years of planning experience.
- 5-7 years’ progressive work experience and responsibility within high-volume regulated manufacturing environment preferably medical devices.
- Strong MRP understanding and experience with one or more ERP integrated systems (Eg. SAP, JD Edwards).
- In-depth knowledge of order management, planning, scheduling, purchasing and inventory control.
- Knowledge of S&OP and/or IBP.
For more information on this role in Clare please contact Aisling Merrick on 086 8395533 or email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Job ID: JOB-11850 Supplier Engineer Our client, a leading medical device company in Galway is seeking to recruit a Supplier…
Job ID: JOB-11849 R&D Biomaterials Senior Engineer Our client a leading medical device company in Galway are seeking applicants for…
Job ID: JOB-11845 Control Systems Engineer Position Summary: Our client, based in Galway are recruiting for an experienced Control Systems…