Our client, a medical device company in Cork is currently looking to recruit a Senior Operations Supervisor for their site.If you are a natural born people leader with strong business/final acumen and a desire to succeed then this could be the role for you.
The Ideal Candidate
- Managers who drive performance. People who implement process improvements and leverage the talent of their team to consistently increase performance and productivity.
- Goal-oriented orchestrators. People who can effectively coordinate and focus the work of skilled employees toward an important goal, prioritizing to the right activities that lead to success.
- Metrics-oriented managers. People who are always tracking important business metrics to ensure projects meet expectations and budget.
- Talent developers. Growth-oriented managers who recruit and hire top-performing talent and prioritize the development of their team members.
- Network builders. Managers who build connections with other teams and divisions and coordinate cross-functional collaboration.
- Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders, senior management, and their teams.
- Every day in this role represents a new and exciting challenge!
- You will have the chance to lead and develop a team of production staff – ensuring high levels of performance and employee engagement.
- Your business acumen will also be key – ensuring all key metrics and targets (including quality, cost and service) are achieved.
- As a leader within the business you will play a key role in budget setting for your business units alongside your finance partners.
- As a Senior Supervisor you will have responsibility for guiding and mentoring some of the more junior team members.
- Degree or Masters in Business, Production Management, Engineering or similar Discipline or demonstrated equivalent experience.
- 7 years minimum experience in a manufacturing environment.
- 4 years minimum Supervisor experience.
- Excellent knowledge & computer skills in MS Excel, Powerpoint & Word.
- Excellent Influencing and communication skills in a matrix organisation
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website –https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.