Senior Order Management Specialist
Job ID: JOB-12049
Senior Order Management Specialist
My medical device client in County Galway is seeking a Senior Order Management Specialist
to join their Global Order Management Team
Working within our Global Order Management Team you will be responsible for tracking information and leading communications across our sales, services, planning and supply chain functions on product availability which affects order fulfilment dates. In this role you will also support the global Revenue 2 Go reporting process with timely regular analysis.
In this position you will be:
- Responsible for maintaining the Global Sales Order Book and all associated Sales Orders Data.
- Senior Key contributor on communications involving product availability management and outbound communications of order fulfilment dates for the Global Sales Order Book.
- Senior Key contributor to the Global Revenue 2 Go process, including all calculations and communications of sales order book status to FP&A and Commercial teams.
- Quarter end daily reporting based on the Rev to go process of good, risk and out orders with responsibility for closing out Quarter end results with finance.
- Responsibility for data analysis of global sales order book and communication of same including data analytics for OTD, and Backorder % rates for all sales orders. Present monthly data analytics on OTD and backorders. Guide and advise on monthly improvements based on the data.
- Co-ordination with production teams and production planners for managing the planning and scheduling activities for relevant production lines.
- Co-ordination with purchasing team to ensure scheduled fulfilment dates of inventory is accurate and up to date.
- Co-ordinate with global constraints team to ensure all constraints are clearly understood, communicated and accurately replaced in the sales book communications and order fulfilment dates.
- Co-ordinate with warehouse and shipping teams to ensure scheduled shipment dates of orders are accurate and up to date.
- Co-ordination with commercial teams (CS etc.) regarding customer request dates are up to date and accurate.
- Drive improvements in Oracle working in collaboration with the IT team to automate administration of sales book and reduce manual output tasks.
- Assist management with setting objectives and offer flexibility to cross train within the Team to ensure capacity in place to meet agreed goals.
- Ensure that all training is completed and follow all quality system procedures.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by implementing, maintaining, and aligning company policies that adhere to local and national environmental health and safety regulations.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Knowledge, Experience, Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent; 3-5 years’ experience managing a planning organization.
- APICS/IPICS qualification preferable.
- Strong planning and analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Project management experience.
- Proven work on planning processes, development and implementation.
- Previous experience working on Oracle and OBIEE preferable.
- Excellent knowledge of M/S office applications, with a strong emphasis on Microsoft excel.
“The success of our company depends on our employees. This is where you come in”
Here’s what you can expect:
- Attractive salary package.
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Health Insurance, pension & income protection cover
- Educational assistance.
- Active Sports and Social club.
For further information on this role in County Galway please contact Dee Curley on 086 7902191 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12164 Quality Control Supervisor Duration: 12 Months We are now recruiting a Quality Control Supervisor to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12161 Network Architect My client a healthcare delivery enterprise are looking for a Network Architect to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12163 Process Technician – Injection Moulding Key Responsibilities: Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing, trouble shooting,…