Senior Packaging Engineer
Job ID: JOB-12910
Senior Packaging Engineer
At our Packaging & Labeling (P&L) Engineering Department, we focus on the development of cutting-edge medical device packaging in the Vascular & Implant Therapies Space. Senior R&D P&L Engineers are directly involved in working on the development of innovative packaging for use in medical procedures, as part of the R&D team. Our Client’s Packaging R&D seeks an experienced engineer to focus on all stages of the development process from concept generation through to commercialization.
Come for a job, stay for a career!
A Day in The Life Of:
- Development of packaging components and assemblies for medical devices.
- You will design, develop, analyze, troubleshoot, and provide technical skills during research and/or product development.
- You will participate in sourcing, testing, and approving materials.
- Serves as a subject matter expert on cross-functional, cross-divisional project teams focusing on design, technology, and process.
- Develops technical documentation including design specs, input requirements, validations, and technical reports in accordance with quality system requirements.
- Supports issue investigations and corrective actions.
- Actively collaborates with Packaging and Labeling peers across the company to identify and implement best practices.
- Utilizes knowledge of FDA and ISO requirements related to packaging and labeling, ensuring robust package validation and qualification.
- Utilize project management skills to gain alignment, lead cross-functional teams, and drive continuous improvement projects that focus on “best in class” outcomes.
- Provides guidance, coaching, and training to others within the packaging engineering team.
Key Skills & Experience
- Qualified person to Degree level 8 in Engineering/Science or a related discipline, Masters desirably.
- 5 years of relevant experience.
- We are looking for individuals with experience in biomedical materials, processing knowledge, and medical packaging design procedures.
- We are looking for individuals with a proven track record in innovative package design, product development, and manufacturing.
- Promotes and practices a culture of integrity, ethics, and compliance with laws and policies.
- Collaborates across organizational boundaries.
- Translates complexity into simplicity and articulates crispy and clear. Creates and communicates clear strategy/plan. Demonstrates good judgment.
- Takes accountability for and delivers consistent decisions, actions, and results.
- Be passionate and driven, with the ability to make tough decisions in difficult situations.
For further information on this role in Galway please contact Shannon McCrossan on 0868168273/ email@example.com Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/ Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review your data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12996 HR Officer My client based in Galway city are hiring a HR officer to support…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12964 Senior QC Analyst We are looking to speak with experienced QC Analysts about this great…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12926 GCMS Senior Chemist We are looking to speak with experienced Analytical Chemist about this great…