Senior Packaging Engineer
Job ID: JOB-11822
Senior Packaging Engineer
Our client, a leading medical device company in Galway are currently seeking applicants for a Senior Packaging Engineer.
Develops new technology, packaging, materials and processes with minimal supervision. Independently, or as a member of a team, develops, directs, and executes plans for major projects. Compiles and analyzes operational, test, and research data to establish technical specificiation for designing or modifying packaging, products, processes, and materials.
- Supervision of entry level engineers and technicians.
- Actively interfacing with cross-functional team members, always practicing good teamwork in support of day to day operating requirements.
- Development and implementation of packaging related documentation including specifications, test protocols/reports, and other BSC documentation.
- Initiate and perform testing of packaging materials as per the recommended guidelines outlined in the corporate procedures for packaging.
- Leading technical improvements under the departments continuous improvement program (CIP).
- Participating/Leading where appropriate in the phase review process and the PDG meetings with respect to new products and global packaging initiatives.
- Work with Engineering, Marketing, Regulatory, Quality, and Manufacturing Departments to ensure that Packaging Standards are met and sustained as part of the Master Branding Initiative (MBI).
- Good understanding of Packaging & Labelling Design Element requirements within a regulated industry
- Honours Degree (NFQ level 8) in an Engineering/Science discipline
- Minimum 3 years supervisory experience is preferred
- Knowledge of ISO 11607-1 and -2, ASTM D4169, D6198 and ISO 15223 is desirable.
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
For further information on this role in Galway please contact Ciaran Fahy on 0874108620/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11974 IT Systems Administrator My pharma client based in County Galway are looking to hire an…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11973 Regulatory Affairs Specialist Permanent Job Purpose: As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist, you will be a…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11861 Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer Our client, is recruiting for a Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer to…