Senior Packaging Engineer
Job ID: JOB-11619
Senior Packaging Engineer
My leading MNC Medical Device client are recruiting for a Senior Packaging Engineer. In the Packaging Engineering Department you will be focusing on the development of cutting-edge medical device packaging. You will support a broad array of R&D, Technology Transfer, Continuous Improvement initiatives & are directly involved in the development of innovative products for use in medical procedures.
- Development of packaging components and assemblies for medical devices.
- You’ll be a subject matter expert on cross-functional, cross-divisional project teams focusing on design, technology and process.
- Support verification, validation, and implementation of package systems for both design and process development.
- Actively collaborate with Packaging and Labelling peers across Medtronic to identify and implement best practices.
- Support manufacturing driven packaging initiatives with technical expertise.
- You will support issue investigations and corrective actions.
- Develop technical documentation including design specs, input requirements, validations and technical reports in accordance with quality system requirements.
- Utilize knowledge of FDA and ISO requirements related to packaging and labelling, ensuring robust package validation and qualification.
- Utilize project management skills to gain alignment, lead cross functional teams, and drive continuous improvement projects that focus on “best in class” outcomes.
- You will provide guidance, coaching and training to others within packaging engineering team.
Skills & Experience
- Compliance and Integrity: Promotes and practices a culture of integrity, ethics and compliance with laws and policies; Boundaryless: Collaborates across organizational boundaries
- Clear Thinking: Translates complexity into simplicity and articulates crispy and clearly. Creates and communicates clear strategy/plan. Demonstrates good judgement
- Executes: Takes accountability for and delivers consistent decisions, actions and results
- Driven to Win: Be passionate and driven, with the ability to making tough decisions in difficult situation
- Experience: Qualified person to Degree level L8 in Engineering/Science or a related discipline, Masters desirably, with five (5) years relevant experience.
For further information on this Senior Packaging Enineer role in Galway please contact Amanda Reynolds on 0860468858/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11736 Senior Quality Engineer – Process Validation A leading medical device manufacturer in Galway is recruiting for a…
Job ID: JOB-11735 Senior Operations Manager Our client a medical device MNC is recruiting for a leadership role in Galway….
Job ID: JOB-11731 Planner/Buyer Our client in South County Galway is recruiting for a planner/buyer to join their team, you…