Our client, a world player providing Payments and Financial Services to the tourist and financial industry internationally is looking to recruit a Senior Payments IT Project Manager for its IT division based in Galway.
Our client is embarking on an expansion programme of its core backoffice Payments Switch & Clearing systems (WAY4 Platform). This role will have responsibility for managing the programme of change to existing and new Technology Platform and Systems.
The role will be responsible for delivering change within a Programme of wider Business Change and accountable into the Programme Office for all technology change.
Our client is now seeking and experienced and highly motivated candidate to deliver this change agenda. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Technology delivery, including directly managing a team of Payments specialists and integrations with other Payments technology delivery teams.
Key Result Areas
- Creating project plans, resource planning and maintaining strong control of project deliverables, risks, obstacles and mitigate those through the project lifecycle.
- Monitoring and control of project performance, cost, scope, schedule, quality and appropriate business measurements for all project activities.
- Driving a cross-team of Payments specialists to deliver the project to committed deadlines. This involves prioritization of project tasks, allocation of cross-team resources to those tasks
- Ensure up to date status & communication of the on-going projects to stakeholders.
- Be fully familiar with Payment Platform and System change programme to deliver successful implementations.
- Liaise with Payments IT Delivery Managers and internal IT functions on wider technology integrations change.
- Ensure full compliance with Card Scheme Rules and security requirements
Knowledge & Experience
- Must have strong experience in delivering Payments Platform Integration Projects in a fast-moving environment
- Must display the ability to take ownership of projects, acquire relevant knowledge and a strong track record of delivery
- Must have a proven track record of identifying and solving problems.
- Must have experience of managing cross-function teams to deliver project objectives.
- Must have experience delivering Payments Systems Integrations change
- Must have had exposure to Payments Implementations programmes.
- Experience in dealing with multiple vendors is required
- Must have a deep understanding of Payments Processing and Platform Technologies (WAY4 or others), including Oracle / Sql database
- Close management of key stakeholders is a requirement
- Delivery of project reporting also a strong requirement
- Bachelor?s degree in IT / Business or equivalent required.
- Ideally certified in Project Management methodologies, Prince 2 Professional, Project Management Professional or equivalent.
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Ability to prepare reports and presentations to communicate effectively to the project sponsor, the wider company, partners and customers.
- Proven communication and Project Management skills and the ability to start, manage and deliver projects within tight deadlines.
- Good level of analytical problem solving skills to identify and diagnose problems and implement appropriate solutions.
- Proven organizational, planning and budgetary skills.
- Leadership skills; Must show ability to lead an international team of Payments experts in a global IT environment.
- Interpersonal Skills: Must display integrity, reliability and strong interpersonal skills.
- Passion for detail: Must have proven ability to architect and drive through change in a fast growing company.
- Solid team Player: To be able to work with diverse teams in many locations.
- Outstanding Communication & presentation skills; Must be able to communicate with non IT specialists
- Time Management; Must have proven time management skills and the ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Decision maker: Willing to take responsibility and able to make sound decisions in a fast growing global company
- Travel: Must be available to travel, if required.
For further information on this Senior Payments IT Project Manager role in Galway please contact Bridin Quinn on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval