|Role Type||Fixed Term Contract|
Senior Payroll Analyst
Job ID: JOB-11514
Senior Payroll Analyst
Our client a leading MNC is recruiting for a Senior Payroll Analyst to join their team in Mayo for a 1 year fixed-term contract basis. This Senior Payroll Analyst will be responsible for processing and correcting payroll transactions, supporting pre-payroll activities, year-end payroll activities, reviewing and verifying files generated internally or by payroll vendors, enforcing key payroll deadlines, as well as answering employee/manager queries.
- You will partner with internal stakeholders and with Payroll Vendor to process payroll and resolve payroll transactions that are in error.
- Review and validate payroll files (e.g. Payroll Reconciliation File, Bank File) and reports generated internally or by the payroll vendor and approve for processing.
- Comply with and support all internal, external, a Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) assessments and audits.
- Support pre-payroll activities (e.g. finalize data entry, review master data file quality, and confirm time/payroll data completeness).
- Assist in resolving Bank Errors (with Treasury’s support).
- As part of this diverse and inclusive team, you will share your knowledge by answering employee/manager queries or assist payroll vendor with other queries it cannot resolve.
- You can assist in resolving input errors (and other errors) from the third-party vendors or internal stakeholders.
- We believe in collaboration so in this role, you will partner with and respond to internal stakeholders (Tax, Treasury, Finance and BHR) regarding questions or issues they have raised around payroll data and/or payroll reports.
- In this role you will Support Year-End Payroll processing activities (e.g. develop and provide payroll calendar, review year-end tax reports and notify employees of availability of tax information).
- Will lead country specific projects and participate on global project teams.
Education, Experience and Skills
- You will have Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts with a concentration in Finance / Accounting.
- 5-7 years of payroll operational experience. Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Workday and experience integrating with 3rd party applications.
- Total commitment to quality and a high standard of work always.
- Strong customer orientation and a work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment, as well as to get results through collaboration and coordination with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Good analytical and process diagnostic skills and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture. Strong spreadsheet and database skills. Continuous improvement orientation.
- Strong project management skills. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and requests.
Some travel may be required
For more information on this Senior Payroll Analyst role in Mayo please contact Helga Reeves on 086 8168298 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Job ID: JOB-11533 Senior Control Systems Engineer Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company are currently sourcing a Senior Control Systems…
Job ID: JOB-11520 Packaging Engineer My world leading medical technology client are recruiting for a Packaging Design Engineer for a…
Job ID: JOB-11519 My client a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and pharma products is recruiting for a QP…