Senior Payroll Specialist
Our client, a global pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Senior Payroll Specialist for their site on a contract basis.
What will I be doing
- Part of an Ireland country wide team responsible for ensuring all payrolls delivered are timely, accurate and aligned with Company policies and regulatory requirements
- Responsibility for processing a full in house payroll for a number of Legal entities using Mega pay payroll software. Working closely with the HR Operations team the specialist role is an integral role in a shared service model for payroll delivery in Ireland
- Payroll processing/controls
- Processing of Country payroll for all employees using the Country specific
- Ensuring the timely and accurate processing of all payroll cycles including disbursements to bank and GL postings.
- Execute processes in preparation of payroll processing including the simulation of payroll runs and audit reports and validations.
- Maintain payroll Master Data in accordance with operational procedures and payroll policies
- Implement procedures to support the management of mass uploads files and reconciliations
- Adhere to interface processing controls and timely handling of Interface and processing errors
- Manage payroll inbox and shared service calls and queries in a timely manner
- Provide system improvements testing and user acceptance testing
- Collaboration with HR Shared Services and other functions to ensure consistent accurate flow of information and received within payroll deadlines for processing.
- Ensuring month and year-en payroll returns are complete, accurate and timely
- Maintain all payroll records as required by revenue and Data Retention Records.
- Engaging with internal and external customers to meet service delivery requirements.
- Processing Ex-Pat assignments setting up deductions according to contract, coordinating the calculation of hypo-tax etc.
- Processing Shared Based Compensation.
- Build and retain control documentation, process flows and procedures.
- Support Payroll Centre Projects as required & provide Assistance to T&A Analyst when required.
What do I need
- 4+ years in Payroll and Time and Attendance operations.
- Experience with Payroll applications required.
- Strong social skills and your ability to interact skilfully and confidently with internal partners
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- A clear, fast thinker, problem solver, with the ability to translate business needs
- Able to work effectively in a multi-functional, multi-cultural environment
For further information on Senior Payroll Specialist in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 0860449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval