For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
The Supply Chain Headquarters for the Global Infectious Diseases Emerging Markets ( IDEM ) is based in Galway . The Supply Chain Organisation is responsible for managing the Supply and Demand of Lateral Flow Diagnostic Tests for HIV , Malaria , Hepatitis C , Flu and also now Covid 19. We liaise with Manufacturing Units in Japan , Korea, China and Germany amongst many other external Global Suppliers and we serve a Global Customer base across all continents. Our core ERP system is SAP.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and deploy processes to collate detailed planning data across the Global Supply Chain.
- Design , develop and deploy tools to analyse current & projected performance and outline data driven opportunities for performance improvement .
- Develop and deploy predictive models to project Inventory, Material fulfilment , Customer fulfilment and Revenue specifying constraints that need to be addressed.
- Develop automated daily reporting capability that provides real time performance insights .
- Collaborate with IT , Finance, Commercial and Supply Chain to build a Global Data set that supports all Business analysis requirements from a standard Data set .
- Outline process enhancements and transformations across the Supply Chain functions based on the insights created .
- The role will evolve to leading and building organisational capability through identifying additional analytical resources through intern and graduate programs , leveraging across the Business Units and collaborating with Third Parties.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years Planning experience in a Global Business Environment.
- Experience of supply chain in medical device industry is an advantage.
- Primary Degree in Engineering, Business ,Maths or Data Science is a prerequisite and a Masters degree in one of these subjects is desirable.
- Demonstrated proficiency on multiple analytical tools such as Alteryx and Power BI.
- Ability to travel globally as required (with advance planning)
- A strong track record of collaborating with and influencing multifunctional, globally dispersed teams, with a project environment preferred.
- Experience of presenting to Global Executive teams .
- Proficiency with project management methodologies and techniques preferred.
- Demonstrated organizational and leadership skills necessary required to lead process changes.
For further information on this role please contact Fiona Keane on 086 7738651 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.