Telephone: 087 2197421
Our client, a medical device company in Westmeath is currently looking to recruit a Senior PMO Engineer for their site.
- You will be responsible for representing the Project Management Office (PMO) group on teams serving as PMO in the execution of the project. You will build cross functional project schedules from first principles.
- You will be leading project management activities (e.g. project planning, tracking, risk management, communications) within New Product Development (NPD) projects, lead continuous improvement projects to drive better execution of NPD projects and drive projects/sub-projects as necessary.
- You may have responsibility for resource management activities.
- You will support the overall project management infrastructure (metrics, reporting, administration, business reviews etc.).
- You will contribute occasionally as leader of crisis teams chartered with getting projects back on track.
- You will participate in implementing best practice tools and techniques in project management within NPD projects and within the Galway site. You will manage changing priorities on projects through effective schedule management and deployment of PM methodologies.
- You will keep Team Leader and key Sponsors and Stakeholders abreast of organizational capacity constraints and portfolio risks.
- You will operate as role model by striving for continuous improvement and being an agent of change.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Degree level 8 in Engineering / Science or related discipline and desirably with 3-5 years’ experience working in Project Management environment.
- You are a dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You are experienced with MS project, MS Office and good team skills with a high level of enthusiasm and motivation.
- Good communication, organizational, presentation and leadership skills are desirable. You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
For further information on this Program Manager role in Galway please contact Anne Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval