Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Senior PMO Engineer for their site.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead project management activities (e.g. project planning, tracking, risk management, communications ) within New Product Development (NPD) projects
- Build cross functional project schedules from first principles
- Represent the Project Management Office (PMO) group on core teams serving as Program/Project Manager in the execution of the project
- Implement best practice tools and techniques in project management within NPD projects
- Lead continuous improvement projects to drive better execution of NPD projects
- Keeps Core Team Leader, Project Review Committee, key Sponsors and Stakeholders abreast of organizational capacity constraints and portfolio risks
- Contributes occasionally as leader of crisis teams chartered with getting projects back on track.
- Operates as role model by striving for continuous improvement and being an agent of change
- Manage changing priorities on projects through effective schedule management and deployment of PM methodologies
- Candidates must be capable of leading and driving projects /sub-projects as necessary
- Support the overall project management infrastructure (metrics, reporting, administration, business reviews etc.)
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of NFQ level 8 in engineering, science or related discipline
- Ideal candidate will have previous experience in a PMO or project management function
- Good communication, organisational, presentation, and leadership skills
- Good team skills with a high level of enthusiasm and motivation.
- High level of proficiency in MS project, MS Office
- Minimum of 3 - 5 year's experience working in Project Management environment
Skills and Competencies:
- Driven to win?passionate and driven. Has a strong capacity for work and has the ability to make tough decisions in difficult situations.
- Clear thinking?Translates complexity into simplicity and articulates clearly and crisply. Creates and communicates a clear strategy/plan. Demonstrates good judgment.
- Inspires others?Has infectious enthusiasm and sets a vision that inspires performance and engages others. Seeks and values different perspectives and ideas to foster an inclusive work environment.
- Executes?Takes accountability for and delivers consistent decisions, actions and results. Aligns team, allowing people to move quickly in a coordinated fashion.
For further information on this Senior PMO Engineer role in Galway please contact Nicola O'Connell on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our CCP Recruitment website - www.ccprecruit.ie
Please Note: CCP Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval