Senior PMO Project Manager
Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Senior PMO Project Manager for their site.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Direct and manage a project's development from concept to project completion.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business objectives in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communication documents.
- Develop and execute comprehensive communications and stakeholder management plans
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals. Negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools. Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
- Integrity & Credo based Actions
- Results & Performance Driven
- Sense of urgency
- Strategic Thinking
- Big Picture Orientation
- Intellectual Curiosity
- Prudent Risk Taking
- Organization & Talent Development
- Collaboration & Teaming.
- Self Awareness & Adaptability
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Project Management certification (IPMA or PMI)
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Global Project leadership experience.
- Excellent cultural awareness.
- Supply chain experience in medical device or pharmaceutical industry - Electronics Supply Chain expertise is also acceptable.
- Excellent financial acumen.
- ERP / Planning Systems knowledge
- Influencing and managing others
- Very Strong organization skills.
- Can drive continuous process improvements.
- Having the ability to work at both a macro and micro level as required.
- Ability to translate complex situations into simple working solutions.
- Proactive leadership approach with demonstrated skills in delivering major programs on time and within budget.
- Proficient user of MS Office, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Project
- Masters or MBA Qualification.
- Green Belt or Black Belt six-sigma certification
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval