Contact: Niamh Hlubek
Telephone: 086 8168298
Senior PMO Project Manager - Contract
Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Senior PMO Project Manager for their site on a contract basis.
Lead the innovation and implementation of transformational planning solutions across the business, aligned with the Global Plan strategy and the Supply Chain visions. Develop concepts, informed by current best-thinking and deep insights, into a customer-focused, value-adding portfolio. Ensure the successful execution of the portfolio through the development and leadership of a high performing Swiss PMO team and effective collaboration with key stakeholders.
Global PLAN leadership and teams, Supply Chain leadership and teams, Commercial leadership and teams and Global IT leadership and teams, Corporate Governance Boards, Enterprise Centre of Excellence, Enterprise Supply Chain leadership and teams.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a project portfolio to ensure unmet customer and business needs, deep insights and thought-leadership are reflected in the DePuy Synthes PLAN portfolio.
- Develop and maintain a strategic, multi-year planning roadmap for DePuy Synthes PLAN, ensuring interdependencies between roadmap items are understood and planned for.
- Lead all aspects of the portfolio life-cycle; from individual project conception to completion, in conjunction with DePuy Synthes Supply Chain, Commercial and IT teams.
- Maintain and continually improve a portfolio governance process with can measure all elements of PMO effectiveness in portfolio innovation and execution.
- Develop and lead a high-performing Swiss PMO team with a focus on leadership, talent development and performance management.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the portfolio. Work with Supply Chain leadership to effectively respond to critical issues as they arise.
- Work with Plan Excellence leadership to develop a high performing, value-adding Plan Excellence organisation, with a focus on transforming DePuy Synthes Supply Chain performance through the development of technical, process and people capabilities of the DePuy Synthes Plan organisation
- CONNECT: Develop deep insights into the needs of our patients, customers, markets and communities. Cultivate external relationships and partnerships. Be insight-driven to uncover unmet needs. Forge internal collaboration across all levels of the enterprise
- SHAPE: Drive innovation; anticipate and shape industry and market changes to advance health care globally. Translate insights into viable products and solutions that create value Challenge the status quo; lead and adapt to change · Take and manage risks
- LEAD: Create an environment where leadership and talent development is top priority. Take ownership for talent acquisition, performance and development of self and others. Maximize the power of diversity and inclusion. Engage in transparent and constructive conversations
- DELIVER: Deliver results by inspiring and mobilizing people and teams. Empower people to act with speed, agility, and accountability. Demonstrate a global and enterprise-wide mindset. Balance short and long-term strategic choices
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Project Management certification (IPMA or PMI)
- Planning qualifications – APICS or equivalent
- Masters or MBA Qualification.
- Green Belt or Black Belt six-sigma certification
- 10+ years of relevant Supply Chain experience: Medical Device or pharmaceutical industry - Electronics Supply Chain expertise is also acceptable.
- Portfolio leadership experience.
- Excellent cultural awareness.
- Excellent financial acumen.
- ERP / Planning Systems knowledge
- Current Supply Chain thought leadership
- Has excellent influencing, negotiation and stakeholder engagement skills
- Has excellent organizational development skills.
- Applies systems-thinking approach to lead solution development
- Has the ability to work at both a macro and micro level as required.
- Has ability to translate complex situations into simple working solutions.
- Has a proactive leadership approach with demonstrated skills in delivering major programs on time and within budget.
- Can effectively lead, inspire and develop a global team to innovate and deliver a complex project portfolio.
For further information on this Senior PMO Project Manager role in Cork please contact Niamh Hlubek 086 8168298 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval