Senior Process Development Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Senior Process Development Engineer for their site.
- At our Process Development Department in the company, we focus on designing and developing cutting edge equipment and processes for medical devices in the Cardiac & Vascular Group. Our Engineers are directly involved in the development of innovative processes and products to deliver products for use in medical procedures.
- You will contribute to and partner with PDP functions to define, execute and deliver on NPD requirements.
- You will play a lead role in innovation and be responsible for leading development & optimization of new manufacturing concepts and technologies.
- You will provide solutions to complex technical problems associated with processes and equipment using problem solving techniques and methodologies.
- You will lead process innovation with emphasis on improving quality, reducing process variation, reducing cycle time and cost down initiatives.
- You will lead Equipment and Process Development, Process Characterization and Process Qualification to support new product introduction.
- You will actively participate in new product development teams with specific responsibility for developing robust and capable processes, ensuring R&D and Operations needs and targets are incorporated into the plans and activities.
- You will design, develop and progress a process from concept phase into commercialization phase.
- You will utilize functional excellence in process development including DRM, MOS, Process Characterization, Equipment Development, Project Management, COS and Six Sigma.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Bachelors/Master's level 8 in Engineering / Science or related discipline and desirably with 5 years medical device technology experience in a comparable role.
- You are a dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional, cross-site teams. You are experienced with a good understanding of the product and process development process.
- Excellent organizational, presentation and project management skills are essential.
- You have a strong collaborative mindset to create alignment with cross functional players.
- You are decisive with an ability to initiate and lead change.
- You are a good communicator at all levels and with all functions in the organization and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
- Leadership Expectations provide the framework for what we expect from all employees at the company - outlining the actions and behaviours we must develop and demonstrate in pursuit of our Mission and global growth goals.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval