Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Senior Process Engineer for their site.
The Senior Process Engineer is a key lead technical role in the company. They will report into the Engineering Manager. The required candidate should have a minimum of 5 years? experience at this level. The position is responsible for process development and optimisation of new and existing processes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the development and qualification of equipment and processes to support new and existing processes.
- Develop solutions to complex technical problems associated with process and equipment.
- Perform Design of Experiments and Gauge R&R for process definition and to optimise equipment parameters for new and/or existing processes.
- Use Six Sigma, Lean, and poke yoke methodologies in the development of manufacturing processes to implement processes that are repeatable and capable.
- Coordinate with suppliers and external resources needed in developing and implementing new process.
- Complete process validation for new processes and/or products including IQ, OQ, PQ & PPQ.
- Setting up of new manufacturing equipment/production lines including the selection and training of process technicians and product builders, as required.
- Responsibility for and understanding of work environment issues including H&S activities associated with new process development.
- Liaise with Operations and Navigate teams to develop additional capability for new or existing technology and process improvements.
- Function within a team environment and communicate information effectively to all Stakeholders.
- Keep your skills current and be conversant with the latest developments in technologies and materials which are relevant to the Company?s business.
- To take on other duties which the Company may assign you from time to time. These `other duties? will be agreed with Management prior to any assignment.
- Degree or equivalent in an engineering discipline, with 5yrs+ experience with manufacturing process design and optimisation within a highly regulated environment
- The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills as well as demonstrated organisational, presentation and project management skills.
- Experience in the application of statistical tools and data analysis including exposure to DFM and Lean/6 Sigma environments is a requirement.
- Problem Solving: Has a methodical approach to problem solving, identifies root cause of technical problem & implements corrective & preventative action.
- Team Work: Team member within project or product development team and ability to lead a small team Comfortable with handling/ resolving conflict.
For further information on this Senior Process Engineer role in Galway please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our CCP Recruitment website ? www.ccprecruit.ie
Please Note: CCP Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval