Our client, a Medical company are currently looking to recruit a Senior Process Engineer for their site
The Senior Process Engineer is responsible for the design, development, validation, verification and implementation of new and revised manufacturing lines or integrated system of manufacturing processes. They are a key member of the product realization teams to ensure product manufacturability and successful transfer to production. They plan for all project activities, participate in the project scope and target definition as related to the manufacturing.
- Adhere to all requirements of the Quality Management System
- Demonstrate values, works with integrity and a supportive corporate member
- Member of a product development team as lead manufacturing line designer
- Responsible for or author design input and output documentation for a manufacturing line.
- Conduct and maintain process risk assessment activities (including PFMEA?s) in order to identify critical process parameters and develop appropriate control plans to mitigate risks.
- Develop Validation Plans, protocols and process controls
- Comply with the Health & Safety policies of the company and inform Management of unsafe working conditions
- Other duties as required
Required skills and courses:
- Minimum 5-7 year related working experience
- Experience in process design/development and product design for manufacturability, preferably in the medical device industry, especially catheters
- Experience in process validation, process FMEA and project management
- Experience in Lean manufacturing principles
- Excellent analytical and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Organization and time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Educational Requirements / Special Training: (Please indicate the minimum requirements that are necessary to perform the job satisfactorily)
- Bachelor's degree in engineering required
- Lean or Six Sigma training desired
For further information on this Senior Process Engineer role please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our CCP Recruitment website ? www.ccprecruit.ie
Please Note: CCP Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval