Our client, a pharmaceutical company, are currently looking to recruit a Senior Process Engineer for their Tipperary site.
- Interface with IPT members in support of Capital Project Delivery, providing solutions that meet business objectives.
- Ability to assess multiple options and select a leading approach.
- Core knowledge should include specification of unit operations, P&ID development, Hazard Analysis, equipment operation, commissioning & qualification.
- Familiarity with oral solid dose unit operations, chemical handling, process safety, and containment approaches in terms of solution development.
- Operating within cost and schedule constraints of project and department
- Lead and collaborate with contractors, suppliers and other team members in the execution of the work, ensuring adherence to the GES Project Roadmap for capital project execution
- Peer reviews across multiple projects.
- Maintaining knowledge of best practices & industry trends; may participate in professional/technical organizations.
- Participating in the development and review of core documents such as procedures, practices, engineering guidelines, standards
- 7+ years’ experience in a technical role in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment (ideally in a process engineering, process support or technical operations area).
- Good collaboration and engagement as a team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Prior experience with engineering design, equipment operation, vendor interface, risk assessment, process safety and industry guidance is essential for delivery of assets and project realization.
- Familiarity with standard work tools such as PFDs, P&IDs, specifications, etc. plus Manufacturing Division MPS/Lean methodologies.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and time management skills.
- Familiarity with standard processing unit operations and equipment deployed for Small Molecule production.
- Some awareness and knowledge of sterile processing would be an advantage.
For further information on this Senior Process Engineer role in Tipperary please contact Anne - Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.