Our client, Boston Scientific in Tipperary are currently looking to recruit a Senior Process Engineer for their site.
Works cross-functionally to lead process development of complex technologies on new products and ensures efficient and effective transfer of product into product
- Assesses process capabilities, prioritizes process improvement opportunities, and innovates and implements process improvements on platform or derivative projects.
- Applies technical knowledge to innovate, design, and develop processes, procedures, tooling and/or automation.
- Executes the functional deliverables associated with the PDP/TDP, Project Management, and Quality Systems.
- Plans, organizes, and conducts all aspects of technical reviews.
- Ensures proper documentation is completed to meet quality systems requirements. (e.g., BOM’s, Routers, FMEA’s, etc.).
- Writes and reviews validation protocols and reports applicable to new processes.
- Oversees development builds associated with the project using special work requests.
- Develops qualified production lines.
- Provides Design for Manufacturability (DFM) input to the engineering print package.
- Contributes ideas to or generates Intellectual Property submissions.
- Trains and/or provides work direction to technicians and engineers and may train manufacturing personnel when required as part of a validation.
- May serve as a core team member or extended team member on new product projects.
Quality Systems Requirements:
- In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
- For those individuals that supervise others, the following statements are applicable:
- Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the BSC Quality Policy.
- Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
- Engineering honors degree with a minimum of 7 years’ experience required.
- A good working knowledge of Boston Scientific systems a distinct advantage.
- Experience of working in a regulated environment essential
- Must have a strong vision and an ability to influence the organization in the direction of technology driven solutions.
- The successful candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative, while possessing strong team player characteristics.
- Strong communication skills required
For further information on this Manufacturing Engineer role in Clonmel please contact Deirdre on 086 3073779 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval