Our client, a global leader in medical devices is recruiting for a Senior Process Engineer for their Galway site. This engineer will be responsible for driving Culture Change, leading, advocating and influencing change whilst driving process and systems excellence.
- Lead, coach and mentor the development of Lean Principles, Systems and Tools in line with the Cell Operating System.
- Guide, coach and support the conversion of workflows to COS including appropriate stabilization efforts.
- Through this workflow transformation activity, passionately lead, advocate and champion the pursuit of the COS Target Conditions.
- Develop and implement Connected COS systems incorporating appropriate Flow/Pull connections across the value stream.
- Through hands on immersion and learning at the Gemba, drive the development of the Cell Operating System through Systems Thinking in the pursuit of the next level of everybody everyday improvement.
- Develop A3/DMAIC problem solving competency of the organisation whilst providing 6 sigma tools and methodology support in the resolution of key business issues.
- Provide Policy and Strategy Deployment advice and guidance to enable the organization achieves its Quality, Service and Cost goals via the Cell Operating System.
- Qualified to min degree Level 8 in Engineering, Science, Business or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ relevant work experience
- Experience in Systems Thinking and Coaching with a deep understanding of and passion for Standard Operating Principles
- A proven track record in using and coaching A3/DMAIC with ability to see beyond the presenting issue through clear, concise, structured thinking is an advantage.
- A dynamic team player and leader that can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Innovative by nature, comfortable at implementing significant change with strong interpersonal and people skills.
For further information on this Process Engineer role in Galway please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 086 3073779/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.