Senior Process Engineer
Job ID: JOB-12970
Senior Process Engineer
Responsible for managing manufacturing improvement projects and daily engineering needs for manufacturing profit centers. Direct reports include a team of process technicians working on a 24/7 days and nights shift cycle.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Full working knowledge of manufacturing, development, and quality process/procedures.
- Develop/improve processes dependent on multiple applications (machining, finishing, forging, casting, thermal processes, or packaging).
- Support manufacturing in the troubleshooting of production downtime related issues.
- Develops and implements plan to set new process performance and quality standards. (scrap %, perishable costs, lead time reductions, and customer service issues)
- Planning and reviewing work assignments for staff, and coaching and developing staff and performance management.
- Monitor manufacturing performance using quality and statistical tools
Expected Areas of Competence
- Skilled and knowledgeable in manufacturing transfers and new product processing.
- Advanced knowledge in control procedures and the change management process.
- Advanced knowledge geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
- Demonstrates ownership of and ability to lead projects with a broad scope and high level of complexity and able to prioritize and complete work in a timely manner and within budget.
- Demonstrates advanced problem solving skills through the use of quality and statistical tools
- Ability to effectively lead a technical team.
- Demonstrates exceptional written and verbal communication exhibiting a high level technical expertise, tact and discretion, and keeps management appropriately informed
- Ability to lead CAPA team
- Six Sigma and Lean Training
- Previous experience with CNC machining or equivalent processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering discipline plus up to five years of work experience directly related to an engineering discipline in a similar environment, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 1 year people management experience.
For further information on this role please contact Tommy McKeown on 086 0100903 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12996 HR Officer My client based in Galway city are hiring a HR officer to support…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12964 Senior QC Analyst We are looking to speak with experienced QC Analysts about this great…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12926 GCMS Senior Chemist We are looking to speak with experienced Analytical Chemist about this great…