Senior Process Engineer
Job ID: JOB-12159
Senior Process Engineer – 12month contract – Limerick
My client a medical device company is looking for a strong Process Engineer to come on board to support an exciting and innovative Value Stream. You you will be a key team member with specific accountability for the areas of process improvement, providing technical support to tackle more sophisticated process issues, and supporting internal and internal site product transfers.
Responsibilities: Main areas of responsibility:
- Responsible for providing technical leadership within a production value stream and have ownership for the following
- Working within the NPI process to complete process characterization work, complete process challenge testing, complete process capability and stability runs, to qualify new product & processes to achieve annual business plan.
- Identification and implementation of process related continuous improvement activities that improve product quality and grow overall equipment efficiency.
- Engage with personnel in the identification and resolution of corrective/preventative actions that address any process quality related manufacturing issues.
- Systematically solve problems and use data in support of your decision making. You will enjoy taking the initiative and yet possess the collaborative and influencing skills needed to be a key contributor to cross-functional teams.
- Ensure the delivery of high quality, new and innovative products to our customers, in a timely -and cost-effective manner across multiple product value streams
- Lead process redesign projects, from cradle to grave, complete proof of principle activity, assist in the development and installation & qualification of new process equipment.
- Project management, planning and co-ordination of multiple projects, within an exciting environment.
- Apply troubleshooting expertise to resolve complex equipment, systems and process problems using strong statistical and analytical methodologies.
- Communicate details of findings throughout the organization.
- Keep up-to-date on the latest process engineering developments and technologies and will discover and build on breakthrough ideas that set new performance standards.
Education and Experience Required for Role Essential:
- Minimum a Level 8. B.Sc. or B.Eng. honours degree qualification in Physics/Chemistry/Biological Science or Mechanical/Material/Process Engineering, with a proven track record of delivering results.
- Minimum of 7 years’ work experience in a manufacturing environment or similar Desirable;
- Previous experience in the use of ‘black belt’ type statistical techniques (DOE, Process Capability Analysis, Hypothesis Test methods) and problem-solving methodologies would be a distinct advantage, as would familiarity with equipment validation in an FDA environment
- Good Project Management skills, FPx or other, are required with a proven record of leading multi-functional teams effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to relate well to your peer group.
For further information on Senior Process Engineer role in Limerick please contact Anna McGowan on 086 4667369 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA based on standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11422 Cost Accountant Our client is recruiting for a permanent contract role in Drogheda. This role…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12208 Senior Training & Development Specialist We are looking to speak with experienced Senior Training &…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12141 HR Business Partner Finding the right company that aligns to your career aspirations and values…