|Role Type||Fixed Term Contract|
Senior Process Engineer
Job ID: JOB-11525
Senior Process Engineer Fixed Term Contract Location: Shannon Job Summary Responsible for providing process engineering support for the day to day operations of the Clean & Pack Business Unit. Engineering services include Process Development, Process Validation, tool and fixture design, and capacity expansion. The candidate for this role needs to display knowledge of Clean and Pack operations, have strong process validation and project management experience, to deliver engineering actions on time and within budget. Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Validation assessment and validation execution of Final Cleaning, Biological Upgrade and Packaging processes.
- Establishing process methods which meet performance and quality requirements.
- Review and assess in house Clean and Pack processes to determine improvements.
- Sorting through options choosing the most appropriate solutions.
- Developing a wide a variety of applications, clean and packaging.
- Developing project plans and schedules for work activities.
- Conducting feasibility study to estimate product cost and analyze capital equipment, capacity, and capability requirements affecting the make versus buy decision Essential Requirements
- Skilled in writing and execution of Validation protocols, IQ/OQ/PQ.
- B.Sc. in Mechanical, Industrial Engineering, or other Engineering Science and/or demonstrated multiple years of Validation experience.
- Skilled and knowledgeable in Clean and Packaging Operations and new product introductions.
- Familiarity with control procedures, such as the Change Notification and Deviation process, and Engineering Specifications.
- Familiarity with reviewing engineering drawings for geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Demonstrates good problem solving skills through the use of quality and statistical tools.
- Ability to effectively work within a team and cross functionally to expedite completion of critical project tasks.
- Demonstrates good written and verbal communication skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite and Project; Statistical Process Control skills; For further information on this role please contact Tommy McKeown on 086 0100903 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11533 Senior Control Systems Engineer Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company are currently sourcing a Senior Control Systems…
Job ID: JOB-11520 Packaging Engineer My world leading medical technology client are recruiting for a Packaging Design Engineer for a…
Job ID: JOB-11519 My client a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and pharma products is recruiting for a QP…