Senior Process Engineer
Job ID: JOB-11917
Senior Process Engineer – Canada
A Senior Process Engineer is responsible for the design, development, validation, verification and implementation of new and revised manufacturing lines or integrated system of manufacturing processes. They are a key member of the product realization teams to ensure product manufacturability and successful transfer to production. They plan for all project activities, participate in the project scope and target definition as related to the manufacturing. They are expected to prepare documentation in accordance with the Quality Management System, additionally developing novel manufacturing methods and new best practices.
Snapshot of Responsibilities
- Adhere to all requirements of the Quality Management System
- Demonstrate company values, works with integrity and a supportive corporate member
- Member of a product development team as lead manufacturing line designer
- Responsible for or author design input and output documentation for a manufacturing line.
- Conduct and maintain process risk assessment activities (including PFMEA’s) in order to identify critical process parameters and develop appropriate control plans to mitigate risks.
- Develop Validation Plans, protocols and process controls
- Comply with the Health & Safety policies of the company and inform Management of unsafe working conditions
- Other duties as required
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required
- Minimum 5+ years of related working experience
- Experience in process design/development and product design for manufacturability, preferably in the medical device industry
- Experience in process validation, process FMEA and project management
- Experience in Lean manufacturing principles
- Excellent analytical and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Organization and time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Lean or Six Sigma training desired
For further information on this role please contact Tommy McKeown on 086 0100903 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11974 IT Systems Administrator My pharma client based in County Galway are looking to hire an…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11973 Regulatory Affairs Specialist Permanent Job Purpose: As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist, you will be a…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11861 Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer Our client, is recruiting for a Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer to…