Senior Process Equipment Development Engineer
Job ID: JOB-12114
Senior ProcessEquipment Development Engineer
My client a medical device company in Tipperary is looking for a Senior Equipment Engineer to join the Process Development Team, This role will work cross-functionally to lead process development of complex technologies on new products and ensures efficient and effective transfer of product into production.
- Assesses process capabilities, prioritizes process improvement opportunities, and innovates and implements process improvements on platform or derivative projects.
- Working as part of the Process Development group this person will aid design of new equipment for new products & manufacturing. This person will play a key role in the design phase of the equipment from initialisation to final handover.
- Work closely with machine Vendors in order to ensure that the equipment is designed, built & tested according to specifications and is properly handed over to manufacturing.
- Experience with working with Laser Systems & Laser materials processing (Welding, Marking, Cutting, etc) an advantage.
- Knowledge in CNC code or CADCAM would be beneficial.
- Providing technical leadership on product and process issues. Working as part of the Process Engineering group this person will aid design of new equipment for new products & manufacturing. This person would be required to take a lead role in the design phase of the equipment from initialisation to final handover.
- Applies technical knowledge to innovate, design, and develop processes, procedures, tooling and/or automation.
- Executes the functional deliverables associated with the PDP/TDP, Project Management, and Quality Systems.
- Plans, organizes, and conducts all aspects of technical reviews.
- Ensures proper documentation is completed to meet quality systems requirements. (e.g., BOM’s, Routers, FMEA’s, etc.).
- Writes and reviews validation protocols and reports applicable to new processes.
- Oversees development builds associated with the project using special work requests.
- Provides Design for Manufacturability (DFM) input to the engineering print package.
- Contributes ideas to or generates Intellectual Property submissions.
- Trains and/or provides work direction to technicians and engineers and may train manufacturing personnel when required as part of a validation.
- May serve as a core team member or extended team member on new product projects.
- level 8 degree qualification in relevant engineering discipline.
- 5+ years experience in a similar environment
For further information on this Senior Equipment Engineer role please contact Anna McGowan on 086 4667369 or email@example.com Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12164 Quality Control Supervisor Duration: 12 Months We are now recruiting a Quality Control Supervisor to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12161 Network Architect My client a healthcare delivery enterprise are looking for a Network Architect to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12163 Process Technician – Injection Moulding Key Responsibilities: Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing, trouble shooting,…