Senior Product Development Project Management Specialist
Job ID: JOB-11874
Senior Product Development Project Management Specialist.
Our client a leading MNC is recruiting for a Senior Product Development Project Management Specialist. This role is located in Galway and commutable from Mayo, Clare and Limerick. You will focus on deploying project management methodologies and practices to ensure robust planning, monitoring/controlling and execution of new product development activities, continuous improvement initiatives and released product management. Our Project Managers are directly involved in all stages of the project life cycle for our innovative devices and therapies. In this role, the you will work on projects that are in various phases of product development. Yu will be working with internal project team members as well as suppliers and business partners to develop the product. As project lead you will be responsible for defining the scope, budget and timeline of the project. This position requires broad cross-functional knowledge and comprehensive business management skills, providing direction and leadership to a cross-functional program development team including, but not limited to, members with expertise from the following disciplines: product development, clinical, regulatory affairs, quality, operations, reimbursement, product planning and product marketing.
You will be part of Interventional PMO and report to Engineering Director of Interventional Pain Therapies and accountable to Project Review Committee for overall project execution.
- You will be responsible for representing the Project Management Office (PMO) group on teams as the PMO representatives.
- You will build cross functional project schedules from first principles.
- You will be leading project management activities (e.g. project planning, tracking, risk management, communications) within New Product Development (NPD) projects, Released Product Management projects, lead continuous improvement projects to drive better execution of projects and drive projects/sub-projects as necessary.
- You may have responsibility for resource management activities. You will support the overall project management infrastructure (metrics, reporting, administration, business reviews etc.).
- You will contribute occasionally as leader of crisis teams chartered with getting projects back on track.
- You will participate in implementing best practice tools and techniques in project management within projects and within the Medtronic Galway site.
- You will manage changing priorities on projects through effective schedule management and deployment of PM methodologies.
- You will keep the Team Leader and key Sponsors and Stakeholders abreast of organizational capacity constraints and portfolio risks.
- You will operate as role model by striving for continuous improvement and being an agent of change.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- We are looking for a qualified person to Degree level in Engineering / Science or related discipline and desirably with 4-7 years’ experience working in Project Management environment.
- You are a dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You are experienced with MS project, MS Office and good team skills with a high level of enthusiasm and motivation.
- Good communication, organizational, presentation and leadership skills are desirable. You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
For further information on this Senior Product Development Project Management Specialist role . please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11974 IT Systems Administrator My pharma client based in County Galway are looking to hire an…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11973 Regulatory Affairs Specialist Permanent Job Purpose: As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist, you will be a…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11861 Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer Our client, is recruiting for a Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer to…