Senior Product Manager
Job ID: JOB-12306
Senior Product Manager – Remote
Finding the right company that aligns to your career aspirations and values is so important. It’s worth taking the time to get this right. HERO are working with a global leader in medical devices, this product manager role offers exceptional career development opportunities whilst delivering excellent salary and benefits package
This Product Manager role can be worked remotely but must be resident in Ireland and is one of those stand out positions that don’t come along every day.
Let us tell you more….
About the role:
- IT Global Operationsare searching for a Senior Product Manager to play a key role within the Manufacturing Operations Analytics Team.
- Data and Analytics capabilities are key strategic drivers of business value for Manufacturing Operations and this role is pivotal to the success of our efforts to deliver industry-leading solutions in this space.
- Solutions in this area will manage, aggregate, transform and report on the data emerging from both Information Technology (IT) and Operational Technology (OT) sources and provide a foundation for innovative, valuable and cost-effective business applications.
- This Product Manager will collaborate with their counterpart Product Owner and stakeholders across the business in creating the vision for and a definition of the product and to represent the voice of the business user and other stakeholders.
- They will work to create, maintain and resource a prioritized backlog.
- They will support and coach the product team on Agile/Scrum practices.
- Leverage Agile and Product Model Methodologies to execute on product development, management, implementation, and operations.
- Work closely with the Product Team, consisting of Product Owner, Product Manager, Tier II Support, Architecture and Engineers.
- Collaborate with Product Owner and stakeholders to establish a value-driven and outcome-based culture as a core input to the product roadmap
- Act as intermediary between technology teams, architecture and business stakeholders; building confidence with each that their input is represented in the product roadmap.
- Establish and track measurable objectives for the team.
- Be responsible for maintaining a product backlog, writing user stories, documenting product features and design validations, product development prioritization and decisions on releases in collaboration with the Product Owner.
- Adjust product direction based on data, vendor roadmap, customer feedback, and business stakeholder feedback.
- Inform product decisions by balancing user and business stakeholder input; create and execute on product roadmaps (outcome based).
- Hold team meetings (Standup, IPM (Iteration Planning Meeting), Retro, weekly stakeholder demo) and help plan and facilitate stakeholder and end-user meetings/interviews.
- Solicit input from Architecture, Quality, Regulatory, Legal, Security, Privacy and other functions to deliver well-architected and compliant software in an Agile manner.
- Serve as the interface between the development team and the business. Represent the Product Owner, Stakeholders and functions in all team discussions.
- Manage and communicate product status to stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Maintain and continuously upgrade her/his knowledge of data and analytical solutions, strategies, tools and products.
- Help define product vision, strategy and roadmap, business model, MVP. Collaborate with divisional stakeholders on strategy, optimal product definition and the Agile, Lean, User-Centered, DevOps process and culture.
- In all actions, demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
- Define and re-engineer business systems or Information System processes by using appropriate methods and tools (SDT, Windchill, JIRA) and partnering with process owners to understand requirements.
- Utilize information systems to improve efficiency and make recommendations for implementation of new systems or necessary upgrades that will best meet customer and company requirements.
- Guide implementation of enterprise and system level architectures and systems by creating and communicating well-written documentation and presentations.
- Assure quality of business systems by developing and executing test specifications, and implementing test and quality plans, while working with quality assurance analysts to improve IT quality processes.
- Resolve issues related to business use of implemented systems or processes by working with systems or process owners and project teams to find acceptable solutions.
- Manage process improvement projects by applying basic project management methodology.
- Lead multiple project activities simultaneously, working with internal and external cross-functional groups.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 10 years of experience in relevant roles
- Broad working knowledge of enterprise data and analytical solutions
- Strong understanding of systems and data architecture.
- Experience partnering with IT, Architecture & Vendor and/or Business Customers on relevant projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to collaborate closely with team members across the globe
- Self-starter with strong, proactive work ethic and fast learner
- Proven ability to navigate organizational network to get to the right person
- Ability to work some flexible hours, as needed
- Creative thinker to look for continued ways to utilize and optimize capabilities of the system.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent mentoring skills
- Industry standard certification as a Product Manager, Product Owner or Scrum Master
- Experience working on enterprise scale projects
- Experience working on solutions in a highly controlled and regulated environment
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and methodologies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
For further information on this Product Manager role please contact Dee Curley on 086 7902191 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12597 Accounts Assistant Our client, a leading manufacturing company in Galway City, is …
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12596 Product Design Engineer Job Summary Reporting to the engineering manager, the project design engineer- MIS will support…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12037 Quality Systems Engineer Our Client, a global leader in medical device manufacturing…