Senior Production Manager
Job ID: JOB-12267
Senior Production Manager
Finding the right company that aligns to your career aspirations and values is so important. It’s worth taking the time to get this right.
This Senior Production Manager job opportunity located in Bloomington, Indiana is one of those stand positions that don’t come along every day.
Let us tell you more….
Our client a leading medical device company located in the USA is recruiting for a Production Manager to join their team in Indiana.
Responsible for providing team leadership to a group of employees committed to increased quality and productivity. Supports demand of the business unit. Identifies and analyzes problems, plans tasks and solutions. Provides guidance to team on development, performance & productivity issues. Reports to functional and/or organization management on team accomplishments, achievements & productivity.
- Implements a staffing plan by identifying resource requirements, and coordinating the selection process with Human Resources.
- Develops direct reports by securing appropriate training, coaching, and assigning challenging tasks, and conducting performance reviews.
- Monitors daily work operations and provides direction to staff to achieve individual and departmental goals.
- Interacts with internal and external customers, by meeting regularly, responding to requests and explaining procedures.
- Interprets and executes policies that affect individuals within the assigned organizational unit or department.
- Monitors compliance with company policies and procedures
- Develops work schedules for department by assessing priorities, workload and available resources.
- Maintains personnel records (e.g., work schedules, vacation schedules, leaves) and makes or directs modifications in the database to reflect actual changes.
Quality Systems – In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
- For those individuals that supervise others, the following statements are applicable:
- Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the company Quality Policy.
- Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
Management – May lead a group or team of employees in the achievement of organizational goals. Guide, coach, direct, and develop direct reports, and if applicable, drive those practices throughout their organization.
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- May direct and control the activities and budget of one or more functional areas, divisions, product groups, projects/programs and/or operations.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures (e.g. federal/country and regulatory requirements).
For further information on this role in Indiana, USA, please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 0035386 3073779/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13382 R&D Manager – Product Engineering / Sustaining Engineering The R&D team are growing, starting exciting…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13381 Quantity Surveyor The company is an award-winning and innovative contractor providing project solutions for the…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13357 We are a growing medical device company, based in Galway, and dedicated to reducing the…